DSCN2028.jpg

DSCN2030-1.jpg

DSCN2052.jpg

DSCN2019.jpg

DSCN2050.jpg

DSCN2051.jpg

DSCN2042.jpg

DSCN2046.jpg

sorry i didnt make it out yesterday man, ended up having to work on the roomates truck and do a bunch of chit around the house, but damn this thing is coming together fast!

give me a call, i dont have any plans today so far and i might be able to make it out. only thing i have to do is check out a datsun 510 i might be picking up. :awesomework:

Ouch................................................................................... :fawkdancesmiley:

but looking good cant wait to start on mine :stirpot:

That is pretty gay that danacrap makes you spec mounting holes for a truss:mad:. Like binder said drill ur own, Or build a bracket that covers a large surface area on the diff, then heat the whole empty diff to 600deg.f.
and burn it in. keep up the good work Clark ur buggy is looking good:awesomework:.

looks good clark wish i was closer so i could come see it in person(give you a hand). oh well i will see it on the trails!!! nice work...

That is pretty gay that danacrap makes you spec mounting holes for a truss:mad:. Like binder said drill ur own, Or build a bracket that covers a large surface area on the diff, then heat the whole empty diff to 600deg.f.
and burn it in. keep up the good work Clark ur buggy is looking good:awesomework:.

It's not specd mounting holes per say.. .you just order it with suspension bridge. Where ever Clark ordered his from did not include the suspension bridge in the order.. some people dont want or need one... some do.

Clark is doing a nice job of putting this thing together tho