• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Back to square one.......

The truss was totally my doing, i said i didn't want it, i was going to make my own. But didn't think that if you didn't order the truss, it didn't come with the holes and keyway.

Oh well live and learn :D

i bete you got something good up your sleave ill have to come by and check it out when im not so busy

dan

The truss was totally my doing, i said i didn't want it, i was going to make my own. But didn't think that if you didn't order the truss, it didn't come with the holes and keyway.

Oh well live and learn :D

Goodnight:;

DSCN2156.jpg

DSCN2164.jpg

DSCN2167.jpg

DSCN2168.jpg

DSCN2172.jpg

DSCN2173.jpg

DSCN2174.jpg

DSCN2175.jpg

DSCN2177.jpg

DSCN2182.jpg

DSCN2186.jpg

Last edited:
sorry, i'd have stopped by but first day at my new job today and all... uhg..having a job again sucks...:mad: looking good, i like how the mounts turned out, notice you changed them up a wee bit from when we were talking about them yesterday. :awesomework::corn:

are you going to run the truck intake. Also you can swap out the truck pan for a camero pan and it wouldnt stick down so far, oh and I have one for sale if you want it. Looking great Im going to look you up sometime when Im in the south end and come check it out:;

I've got an LS1 intake i'm going to use, as the truck intake sits about 1-2" too tall. I also have a Kevco Oilpan that should give me another 3"+ of clearance, just need to put it on.

I've got a fridge full of beer down here, so swing by anytime:beer:

I've got an LS1 intake i'm going to use, as the truck intake sits about 1-2" too tall. I also have a Kevco Oilpan that should give me another 3"+ of clearance, just need to put it on.

Your never there :booo:

trans mnt

why is the no crossmember for the trans mnt? are u gonna just weld it to the skidplate?

Beer????????? It's never been there when I have showed up....... Anyway got the motor mounts you made for me put in the F-Toy. Thanks again.