• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Back to square one.......

Hey Clark with the kevko oil pan did you have to run an external oil filter? did you happen to get/have the parts or is/was that to be determined?

Yes, you must run an external oil filter. I got/have the parts. Here is what i'm using.

http://www.livermoreperformance.com/canton_oil_adapters.html

Billet Aluminum Remote Oil Filter Mounts
Billet aluminum remote oil filter mounts designed for use in high performance applications. Includes two 1/2" N.P.T. in-ports and two 1/2" N.P.T. out-ports. It can be plumbed right to left or left to right, for many plumbing options. Unused ports can be used for a temperature or oil pressure sender, or for Accusump input.
#22-620 Accepts Chevy Type Spin-on Filters (13/16"-16).
22625_2int.jpg

In case you guys were fooled, i didn't sell it :eeek:

I have made some slight progress, it's first time ever outside. Almost ready to paint the chassis and begin final assembly. I need to mount the pillow block, and a few misc tabs before painting. The front shaft interferes with my lower link at full articulation in the front with drivers side drooped, and passenger side compressed, so i'm trying to get that figured out before anything else. I sincerely plan on wheeling this summer.:stirpot:

IMAG0499.jpg

IMAG0497.jpg

IMAG0505.jpg

i had a similar problem. i built my front out of 1 3/4, 3/8 wall dom.
i have seen some guys build them out of old chromoly rear jeep axles to get them skinny.