• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Back to square one.......

i'm trying.:redneck: finished the fuel cell mounts, the rocker tube protection, and the crossbar i'm going to mount my rear inner seat mounts from.

DSCN2383.jpg

DSCN2385.jpg

DSCN2391.jpg

DSCN2394.jpg

DSCN2395.jpg

got a few things done, just got home, interior panels will start once i get the exhaust, driveshaft, and last seat mount done.

Looks sweet dude, I went with a set of Pace Setter headers and then had to build my own for the drivers side. Oh well... they were cheap. What do you have in mind for type of pait for the chassis, Powder coat? :awesomework:

Clark, (if the steel is thick enough to handle the load) cut out the plate under the rear winch drum. Then the rope can run directly to the rear axle. You probably thought about this.......................my 2c:awesomework:

Spray paint, no time or $$ for powder coating til later.

There is plenty of clearance as is, already thought about that.

Spray paint, no time or $$ for powder coating til later.

There is plenty of clearance as is, already thought about that.

I feel your pain on the $ part. This thing is looking great! I cant wait to go wheelin soon. I fired mine up last night... that felt so good to hear it run. Need to get exhaust done now and finish sheet metal work. :awesomework: Im so stocked!

I feel your pain on the $ part. This thing is looking great! I cant wait to go wheelin soon. I fired mine up last night... that felt so good to hear it run. Need to get exhaust done now and finish sheet metal work. :awesomework: Im so stocked!

let's see some updated pics of your biotch then.