• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Baddest Exhaust on the planet.

Anybody that'd pay that much for a Cherokee exhaust should be admitted into a ****ing mental ward.

I think the guy with the charger just got outta one.

Re:

tonybolton said:
Typical dodge guy in that challenger vid.

Umm NO.....he's not a "Dodge guy" by any stretch of the imagination.

I actually think he's more like you.....he owns a Dodge but doesn't actually know anything about it or truly care about owning a Dodge.

MoparMan said:
Umm NO.....he's not a "Dodge guy" by any stretch of the imagination.

I actually think he's more like you.....he owns a Dodge but doesn't actually know anything about it or truly care about owning a Dodge.

I downplay all my ****.....last thing I would do is tell somebody I had high dollar / custom / baddest ever ****. Jus sayin.......

tonybolton said:
I downplay all my ****.....last thing I would do is tell somebody I had high dollar / custom / baddest ever ****. Jus sayin.......

It's the real deal!!! 210hp with K&N suck ass intake molaugh he probably owns a 2012 fj too

Oh the guy in the video is a dodge guy for sure. Full of **** and owns ****. The dodge car guys are worse than the truck guys. Most of them know the only reason they bought the truck was the motor. They bought the truck in spite of the rest of the truck, not because the rest of the truck.

tonybolton said:
Tryin' to finance a 15" section of HREW tubing at the moment....struggle is real....
I gotcha covered. 0 down, 0% interest and 0 payments for 12 months if payed in full by noon today.

pholmann said:
Oh the guy in the video is a dodge guy for sure. Full of **** and owns ****. The dodge car guys are worse than the truck guys. Most of them know the only reason they bought the truck was the motor. They bought the truck in spite of the rest of the truck, not because the rest of the truck.
:'(

Beerj said:
Lol, my only regret is I didn't get a diesel right away. That being said, I'm going gm next time.

I'll go ahead and quote that before the mopar guys burn you at the stake. Point proven.