• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Baja vs Bogger's

sigman

I am getting to that point that I will need to replace my tire soon. I have always liked the MT Baja Claw, but it is only in 33x12.50. I would like to go to a 10.50, and Mickey don't make those yet. I also like the Bogger, but don't have alot of horsepower (22re) to turn them. I am about to regear my 4 runner to 5.29's and locked front and rear. Will that negate the lack of ponies? The SS Bogger's come in 10.50. What do you think?

They both suck azz. :; You must like the mud :rolleyes: not my cup of tea but if that's the case, go with another Super Swamper. TSL, SX or even better an Irok. Radial or bias is up to whom ever you talk to. :haha: I'd go bias.

(My opinion does not take into account street driving.)

They both suck azz. :; You must like the mud :rolleyes: not my cup of tea but if that's the case, go with another Super Swamper. TSL, SX or even better an Irok. Radial or bias is up to whom ever you talk to. :haha: I'd go bias.

(My opinion does not take into account street driving.)

better not talk about mud here or crash might ban you:haha: hes alway's watching.lol:haha:

The Bogger is definately NOT a on-road tire. When it's brand spankin' new, it's road handling is marginal. With a minimal amount of wear, it's both hands on the wheel to keep it driving straight. Plus, with Bias sidewalls and relatively soft rubber compound, you'ld be lucky to get two years use before they wear completely out. Add in the flatspotting that Bias always do when they sit overnight.

Get Radials. ANY tire that small is not a trailer queen or even a dedicated off-roader. Get Radials.

Last edited:
me personally i like bfg mud terrains the best i have a set of 33" TSL's on my 88 toy now and i can't wait for then to wear out enough to convence my wife i need new tires.