• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ballistic Fab

aetnarearsteer

Ballistic Fab SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! they dont send orders out on time or send emails like they say they will if there is a problem. they dont return emails when you question the service. ive been waiting for 5 weeks on an order that is " in stock". :****:

Ha ha thats funny. Had to call them again today(called last wedensday)to find out if my parts shipped out yet was told it would be last friday. Last week they were short ONE LCA bracket today their short both lca brackets 6 uni tabs and 4 shock mounts WTF. Ballistic Fab is a bunch of **** STICKS

i sent them emails friday and yesterday with no response except for the notification that they received the emails and then sent one today telling them i want my money and was told they didnt get the emails. WTF? already ordered from BTF and its on its way. they sent a partial order last week only after i complained and now 5 weeks after the order was placed i still dont have all pieces i ordered.

Well I just got bit by them too. Have ha parts on order to fix a buddies TJ for 8 weeks now. Was told it will be at least 3 more weeks to fill the order for JUST basic bracket kit to replace bent brackets on his stock axle. This is his daily driver and ONLY transportation and has been chewing up money he doesn't have in may-pops until these parts come in.

I am amazed to a certain extent. Everyone has know for at least a year how bad the folks are to deal with - i mean its on every major board out there. Yet people continue to place orders with them.

In such a competitive industry and one the is also so reliant on good customer service i don't understand how they have even been able to keep the doors open much less take in new orders.

I've generally had good results ordering from them in the past, but I'm also well aware of the reputation they have so I'm not going to go around bitching about it when the battery box I was told was in stock and ready to ship is somehow back-ordered A week after I was expecting it to arrive. It is what it is, and I'll certainly take that into account the next time I consider ordering from them again.

bgredjeep said:
I've generally had good results ordering from them in the past, but I'm also well aware of the reputation they have so I'm not going to go around bitching about it when the battery box I was told was in stock and ready to ship is somehow back-ordered A week after I was expecting it to arrive. It is what it is, and I'll certainly take that into account the next time I consider ordering from them again.

How do they back order a fabbed box. They build it in house??!!!! Are they out of steel :dunno: they are feeding you a load of crap IMO... They are so stupid.... I would be willing to bet a benjamin that if you called and canceled and called blue torch they would get you one right out. Ballistic back ordering a batt box is like damn walmart running out of toilet paper..... They dont order it from anywhere, its just not a priority for them! Just speaking the truth man....

Contact Labronn at CSC Fab, he will cut out a bracket kit for you. All my brackets and tabs were cut from his table. Not sure about prices, but he will get them to you on time.
706-252-4591
2d2b517e.jpg

06d9560f.jpg

This is a cover plate for a brute force radiator relocate kit we built.
2011-07-19_11-39-35_950.jpg

When I had a order with them, they also jerked me around for a couple weeks, They told me that they outsource their ****. They have to get several orders of one product before having SOMEONE else make it.