• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ROCK BOUNCER - 2013 ANGRY FAB CHASSIS(AUCTION)

kmcminn said:
I think it's a crap shoot at 10k. He could have trashed the motor screwed up everything.

You are more than likely way closer than me.

Re: Re: ROCK BOUNCER - 2013 ANGRY FAB CHASSIS(AUCTION)

blacksheep10 said:
You generally know foreclosure is coming in a house. for like months. I assume they were rolling along and got caught from warrants and impounded on the spot, therefore buggy was as before with the assumption the luck wouldn't run out.
Yeah pretty sure I read that they got busted at her house in a drug raid last year, both were in jail til some time around july or Sept of this year and he got out on probation and lost all his ****, now she has to do 6 yrs.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

l.jpg

Re: ROCK BOUNCER - 2013 ANGRY FAB CHASSIS(AUCTION)

Lmao. Good one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zjman said:
With all the internet buzz about this some Billy deep pockets will have to own that rig, I'd bet the bouncer goes in the 50k range, or am I on crack?

I don't know anyone that wants a well beaten, 4 year old bouncer, with that much stigma for over 10k. Even if it is a turnkey rig.....there's a 2017 rig on here for 2k by the same builder. I haven't compared the parts list, but I will go out on a limb and say the 2017 version has a whole lot less wear and tear.. I'm thinking 15k tops unless someone with more money than sense goes to buy it. That truck isn't going to bring top dollar either. I bought a 94 with a Cummins for 2k.....not as nice a truck, but his isn't a 20k truck either. Enclosed? Not seeing it bringing 20+k bucks. That being said, I may be surprised. I have seen crazy things at auction. I have also been given things at auction for a dollar that I'd been willing to pay some good money for. If that auction hits 109k, I would be more suprised than if that bitch got out and started selling horses and dana 60's again.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

collinmaune said:
The bouncer is already up to 25k on the internet auction
Proofs in the pudding. More money than sense we have here.

lowbudgetjunk said:
I don't know anyone that wants a well beaten, 4 year old bouncer, with that much stigma for over 10k. Even if it is a turnkey rig.....there's a 2017 rig on here for 2k by the same builder. I haven't compared the parts list, but I will go out on a limb and say the 2017 version has a whole lot less wear and tear.. I'm thinking 15k tops unless someone with more money than sense goes to buy it. That truck isn't going to bring top dollar either. I bought a 94 with a Cummins for 2k.....not as nice a truck, but his isn't a 20k truck either. Enclosed? Not seeing it bringing 20+k bucks. That being said, I may be surprised. I have seen crazy things at auction. I have also been given things at auction for a dollar that I'd been willing to pay some good money for. If that auction hits 109k, I would be more suprised than if that bitch got out and started selling horses and dana 60's again.

Agree 100% but there are some rich dummies out there with small penises

Zjman said:
Agree 100% but there are some rich dummies out there with small penises

What's my penis size and no money got to do with it?

I wonder if that's the opening bid or if someone has already committed to $28,750 bucks......and I assume they haven't checked it over in person.

Maybe it'll turn up on one of those STORAGE HUNTERS shows where they buy the unit for like 50 bucks then freak out and be like, "OMG, THESE THING GO FOR OVER $100,000!!!"

lowbudgetjunk said:
What's my penis size and no money got to do with it?

I wonder if that's the opening bid or if someone has already committed to $28,750 bucks......and I assume they haven't checked it over in person.

You have such a bad self image of urself lol

I wonder if there is someone involved that will run the bid up to get more money? That's kinda harsh to say but I've seen that many times at auctions just to get more money out of something that isn't worth that. If they are so big on giving restitution for the victims why aren't the said victims getting their parts or tires that they paid for? I'm sure the county and seller will get there money before any victims will and that's bullshit in my opinion. If I'm wrong tell me and I'll keep my mouth shut. Lol