• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bama vs. KState

muddinmetal said:
Y'all can't be serious.... Bama would win by at least 24 if not 50.... :****:

That LSU ending was INSANE. I bet I woke up my neighbor from my yelling! (Well on one side..the one on the other played for Bear Bryant.

loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif

Hey LSU :gtfo:

Y'all Tide are delusional if you think you can run over KSU. You barely escaped LSU. 1 for 9 on 3rd down, you couldnt move the ball.
And all the SEC is so great talk of normal, A&M who is a middle of the pack Big12 team has hung with or beat (Miss St. yesterday) everyone they've played in the SEC.

I doubt the powers that be will ever put Bama vs. KState in a BCS bowl together but damnit if I aint saying prayers asking Santa Claus for that for XMAS.

InDaShop said:
Y'all Tide are delusional if you think you can run over KSU. You barely escaped LSU. 1 for 9 on 3rd down, you couldnt move the ball.
And all the SEC is so great talk of normal, A&M who is a middle of the pack Big12 team has hung with or beat (Miss St. yesterday) everyone they've played in the SEC.

I doubt the powers that be will ever put Bama vs. KState in a BCS bowl together but damnit if I aint saying prayers asking Santa Claus for that for XMAS.

Damn just when I thought you couldn't be any more of a dumbass you go and say some garbage like this :wtflol: :gtfo:

InDaShop said:

I agree! No way tide could roll k state. Chad :dblthumb:

InDaShop said:

Bama's defense is VERY young and untested. No one knew how they would react when their backs were against the wall. That has been my only worry all year.
Remember they played like **** against them the first time last year too. Then they SHUT THEM OUT 21-0 when it mattered most, everyone, even Alabama (the greatest college football program ever, period) has a bad game here and there.
Think of it this way: Last night Alabama was out gained by 104 yards, had the ball for almost 20 less minutes and had two more turnovers than the #5 team in the country as the visiting team.... and....
THEY STILL WON

Looks like the best team in the country to me..... Play worse than anyone even thought possible and got the W.... And for all the truly delusional haters, BAMA may be even better next year... :flipoff1:

muddinmetal said:
Bama's defense is VERY young and untested. No one knew how they would react when their backs were against the wall. That has been my only worry all year.
Remember they played like **** against them the first time last year too. Then they SHUT THEM OUT 21-0 when it mattered most, everyone, even Alabama (the greatest college football program ever, period) has a bad game here and there.
Think of it this way: Last night Alabama was out gained by 104 yards, had the ball for almost 20 less minutes and had two more turnovers than the #5 team in the country as the visiting team.... and....
THEY STILL WON

Looks like the best team in the country to me..... Play worse than anyone even thought possible and got the W.... And for all the truly delusional haters, BAMA may be even better next year... :flipoff1:

We played terrible and even with the win we still beat ourselves. When the lights came on in AJs head on the last drive that shows you what it would have been like the entire game had they been motivated and wanted the win as much as LSU to begin with.

muddinmetal said:
THEY STILL WON

x100000 You said it best Bro!

2 things: Touchdown scoring drive before the half + touchdown scoring drive to win the game with 1:38 on the clock = Heisman. Oh, and Kansas State would not stand a chance against BAMA :gtfo:. But it doesn't matter, it will be Notre Dame playing for the title if they win out (media loves them and that would be a big money game). I just have to also say, I fckn hate Notre Dame!

muddinmetal said:
Think of it this way: Last night Alabama was out gained by 104 yards, had the ball for almost 20 less minutes and had two more turnovers than the #5 team in the country as the visiting team....

Barely beating the #5 equals losing to the number #2. I also f-ing hate Notre Dame.

Nobody on the defense was wrapping up on their tackles, the offense was not executing their routes or even trying to come back to AJ to help. The last drive happened because LSU was in prevent defense giving up the underneath stuff trying to run out the clock then screwed up when they tried to tighten it back up.

I love Bama, but have to say that was the worst I have seen them play in a long time.

Roadyy said:
Nobody on the defense was wrapping up on their tackles, the offense was not executing their routes or even trying to come back to AJ to help. The last drive happened because LSU was in prevent defense giving up the underneath stuff trying to run out the clock then screwed up when they tried to tighten it back up.

I love Bama, but have to say that was the worst I have seen them play in a long time.

yeah but they still found a way to win. Thats the key.

InDaShop said:
yeah but they still found a way to win. Thats the key.

I agree they were able to stick around til the end where they were able to take advantage of LSU going lax to try and keep everything out in front of them enough to get them to striking distance. I'm glad they have a chance to regroup as No.1 and try to correct their mistakes in that game.

I realize the Ducks have a slightly bigger defense this year, but still do not believe they are enough to stop the SEC defense enough to get their big plays off.
Notre Dame has found ways to win their games, but have not shown a dominance consistantly enough to be able to win out over our power houses in the SEC to this date.Bama, LSU SC, Georgia and Florida would shred ND to pieces.

ridered3 said:
What is the status with Klein's head injury?

I watched the game, and he went out with a hurt wrist. Never saw/heard anything about this head stuff, concussion until today. KState doesnt release any injury reports so we'll just have to wait until Saturday to see who comes out against TCU.

The sad reality off this stupid BCS system is that the voters still have most of the power. The voters don't want to see K.State in a title game because they don't have a lot of name recognition. Unless Oregon or ND loses, I think KState will be left out, which sucks because they would give Bama the best game.

Notre Dame is a joke and I think most anyone in the Top 10 could beat them (except OK). I don't really get why voters want to see the Ducks play an SEC team again. They have played Auburn and LSU and recent years and got beat both times. In fact, LSU put it all over them in 2011. There is no way in hell they would put up points on a real defense like they do against all those shitty PAC12 teams. This would be the perfect time for the 4 team playoff. I think Oregon and Alabama have the hardest remaining schedules. If ND loses they will prove they are a joke. If Klein is out, KState may be in trouble.

I agree with you Matt O. The voters have too much power, even though it benefitted BAMA last year. I believe the voters will do whatever they can to put ND in the Championship. I do believe that K-State will get screwed at the end of the year if they finish undefeated (which I think they will).

You guys are 100% right. Its not about rank as much as it is about $$$dollars$$$ and no way the KState loyal can compete with the Irish bandwagon.

None the less, this :afro: just bought two tickets in to a lil game in Miami on Jan 7th off Stubhub, worst case I relist, and cuss the man himself.