• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bama vs. KState

Baylor dominated KState in every aspect of that game. Sucks but Baylor came to play and KState was too busy posing for Sports Illustrated and lavishing the stardom of a #1 ranking.

InDaShop said:
You guys are 100% right. Its not about rank as much as it is about $$$dollars$$$ and no way the KState loyal can compete with the Irish bandwagon.

None the less, this :afro: just bought two tickets in to a lil game in Miami on Jan 7th off Stubhub, worst case I relist, and cuss the man himself.

What ya want for these tickets now that kstate is out of the picture?

InDaShop said:
You guys are 100% right. Its not about rank as much as it is about $$$dollars$$$ and no way the KState loyal can compete with the Irish bandwagon.

None the less, this :afro: just bought two tickets in to a lil game in Miami on Jan 7th off Stubhub, worst case I relist, and cuss the man himself.

InDaShop,

Did you end up relisting the two National Championship tickets?

ridered3 said:
InDaShop,

Did you end up relisting the two National Championship tickets?

just saw this.

I just got them sold on Saturday. After fees and what not, I made $452 (226/each) on them. So not bad, but still not happy we aint going to Miami in Jan.

InDaShop said:
just saw this.

I just got them sold on Saturday. After fees and what not, I made $452 (226/each) on them. So not bad, but still not happy we aint going to Miami in Jan.

Good for you! Means I won't be tempted to buy them for the lady since she is one of them Tide Rollers...

InDaShop said:
just saw this.

You may regret not holding them a few weeks longer... 2k each will be norm if Bama wins Saturday

THE TIDE GOING TO ROLL OVER THE GAWGA DOME ROLL F....... TIDE ROLL............ THEN ON TO THE IRISH TO KICK THERE ASS