• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BARBIE JEEP RACING GOES VIRAL

BustedKnucklefilms

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/gma-live-05-30-13-140522181.html

Made it on GMA live this morning and I have a Skype interview with a news channel on Sunday. I would really like to know more about who actually started the sport so I can give them credit. I did not invent only fell in love with the rush of downhill racing these things for bragging rights and it looks like the world digs it! In the past week or two this video has been featured on just about every website imaginable from yahoo to MSN to GMA Live and many more. Pretty cool. :dblthumb:

EXTREME BARBIE JEEP RACING 2012

Congrats on half a million views on a downhill Barbie jeep race for fun.

Congrats man thats a huge accomplishment to get a video to do that.
The Kansas guys started it, Pdaddy, Kelley Kaiser, Miles aka Badass. They were the first ones to bring it to Grayrock and then it started going down at RBD.

dude thatis awesome, I was thinking about trying to get a few to do this at the zookimelt 2013 at DTOR this july for fun...

Seems my barbie cars just went up in value cus everyone is looking to get one...for the races...lol

The good ol days!
Ricky B find some of your old pics

null_zps6efab681.jpg

null_zps9a8e9d78.jpg

null_zps0a4f667c.jpg

15 hours and 150k more views......somebody is going to have some extra cash for a RZR cage

Shared on the book of faces

Re: Re: BARBIE JEEP RACING GOES VIRAL

Thats awesome man! Of all the videos, it would only make sense the Barbie jeep racing goes viral. Haha

After seeing the videos of this from RBD, I posted that I was going to have a Barbie Jeep race last year at the first event I ever put on myself (Rally in the Valley '12 at Rock Creek Racing) and I ended up having more people show up to race and watch that race than the main buggy races. This year it even went a step further when the purse for the Barbie Jeep race (paid entirely by donations from the crowd of anywhere from $1 to $100) grew to $335 to the winner and the purse for the main rig race was only $300 in each class!! :****: molaugh molaugh booyang

I would be willing to bet that I could put on an event based solely on Barbie Jeep racing and get a pretty good sized crowd to show up now! laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

EDIT: Oh, and congrats on the publicity Matt!!!

First time I ever saw or heard of Barbie jeep racing was at Gray Rock's fall for all, maybe in '06 or so. I thought it was the craziest thing to see grown men racing these things downhill, out of control. Never thought it would get this big.
Props to Busted Knuckle Films for helping build this up!