• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Barnes 4wd Giveaway!

gasman said:
Thanks for giving back. I'm in for a chance. Chad :dblthumb:

Ok since it seems like nobody has posted in here for a few days I am going to call it a few hours early. I used a random number generator and since my first post and then JohnG's post aren't being counted we ended up with gasman being the winner. I will send him a PM now as well. Thank you everyone for entering!

Barnes 4wd said:
Ok since it seems like nobody has posted in here for a few days I am going to call it a few hours early. I used a random number generator and since my first post and then JohnG's post aren't being counted we ended up with gasman being the winner. I will send him a PM now as well. Thank you everyone for entering!
:spin: loller.gif molaugh :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: booyang :driving: :driving: :driving: thumb.gif ;D thank you very much for the chance to win this prize. Great to see vendors take the time to give back. Thanks again! Chad :dblthumb:

Re: Re: Re: Barnes 4wd Giveaway!

Barnes 4wd said:

Good to see someone I have met win. Congrats Ol man :)

drive it like it's stolen