• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Batmobile 14 bolt front build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same style bearing as a 9". I thought the older 14's ran that style also...

With that said, I like my chances with a shitty bearing there as opposed to nothing (D80). Just something you need to keep an eye on.

Batmobile Will said:
Yes that's a new style AAM 14 bolt . Do you want to sale it ?
Honesty, I think shipping or the trip to PA would probably not make it worth your while.

Back when I built houses, his crew did the siding on the ones we framed. That whole show was phoney as phuck.

Batmobile Will said:
Yes that's a new style AAM 14 bolt . Do you want to sale it ?

Now I thought that a AAM 14 bolt was not a drop out pinion.

There is a 11.5 , 14 bolt an It's AAM axle. Chevrolet used them in DurMax and 8.1 liter truck. Dodge uses them from 03 and up , 6.7 Cummins trucks. This is all from memory so IT"S NOT FACT.

Re:

Whatever axle is under the rear of my 8.1 does not have a dropout front pinion. Was wondering what it actually was because when I bought it I just figured it would be a 14 bolt.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Batmobile Will said:
Yes they have a AAM 11.5 but the new 14bolts are made by AAM to

For that matter, all 14-bolts were made by AAM. In 1994 Gm sold some of its final drive manufacturing plants to an investment group and at that point AAM became their own company. Before that AAM was a division of GM. :)

I see you took down you 5K budget there.

You will have 2500 plus in shafts.
2500 in knuckles too run those shafts.
You are done over 5k.
And you still have no spool,truss,axle,link mounts,and gears. You will be closer to the 10k mark.
But since you are Batmobile Will. I guess people will give you all the stuff. :dunno:

How does one sign up for this free ****?

Status
Not open for further replies.