• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Battery tender

Our Snap-on Rep has ones for $50ish right now...Can't remember the name of it though to save my life! :redneck: But they were on the better side of quality average...:awesomework:

Our Snap-on Rep has ones for $50ish right now...Can't remember the name of it though to save my life! :redneck: But they were on the better side of quality average...:awesomework:

Oh--I will have to call chad tommorow

I've had good luck with the battery tender brand. I bought mine from lynnwood motoplex.

Last edited:
costco, $40, sometimes on sale for $30. I have it plugged into something at all times, works great. Haven't had a dead battery since i bought it.

I use the HF $9 floater. Regular $14.99.

Battery needs to have a good charge before you put it on. Otherwise the thing flat works. I can leave it on the RV and it cranks like I drove it just the day before.

Hi all,

Crash, I have been using a Battery Tender Jr. on my FJ40 for several years now. It has worked great at keeping the battery topped-off; the rig will start right up after sitting for a few weeks (even during cold weather.)

-Alan

Hi all,

Crash, I have been using a Battery Tender Jr. on my FJ40 for several years now. It has worked great at keeping the battery topped-off; the rig will start right up after sitting for a few weeks (even during cold weather.)

-Alan

Yup, that's what I use as well. Works great! Mine came with a quick disconnect plug that bolts to the battery. Easy peezy.

I've got a CTEK MUS 4.3 and I have been very happy with it. I bought one of the dash mount indicator/plug and put it on the dash of the Cruiser, makes it very easy to check the battery level and hook up the charger if needed.

I have a bunch of the ones like crash posted but I wish I had the multi unit so I would have 1 plug vs many.

I also have a couple solar chargers I picked up on ebay that was military surplus that I use on a couple of my trucks. 1 is on a 12v truck and the other is on a 24v truck.