• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BB's on the street

for 36 x 12.5 x 15. it says 8 or 10.. but anyway.. just saying

just put how many ounces inovative balancing tells ya to by there chart, they have that stuff down to a science, and has worked great for me and a few buddies. im running the .02 gram airsoft bbs but the regular BBs work fine also. have yet seen a issue from the steel ones.

did you happen to have the issue with the spacers you borrowed from me?

It did kinda, my guess is it's the wheels/tires, cus it shook some with your spacers on (same time i put the new black wheels on) when i drove it to bellevue, it didn't become really bad until i tightened up the front steering and it transfered all the shaking to the steering wheel! :haha:But ya, it shook with your spacers, but i only beleive that was because of the new wheels i put on.

My guess is the wheels or tires...

Well I've been driving around on 36 SXs with 8 ounces of pellets in each tire and it drives great.:awesomework: 70 down the free ways is easy peasy, aside from the buzz of big lugs these tires have pretty good street manners.......so far...

Last edited:
So i installed the Allpro ET lug nuts, wow did those make a difference in mounting the spacers... compared to the lug nuts they provide, they are night and day better. I had three loosely installed and could hardly move the spacer around. I could prob move the spacer around a 3/16" circle with 6 of the regular lug nuts mounted loosely on it. I also, added 4.5oz more to the front two tires, putting them at 10.5oz and at the same time rotated the wheel 180* inside the tire. I didnt get a chance to take it up to higher speeds as the truck was acting funny due to a low battery charge and later not ahving a bumper on it! :booo: Soon enough I will find out if my problem is fixed!

Latest posts