• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Be careful on the trails

sappmann

went to hawkpride today and saw the biggest rattlesnake i have ever seen below broke foot. it was alteat 5 foot long and had to be 3 inches in diameter. i hate :****: snakes

tried to run over it but missed so i jumped out and picked up a rok and hit it as it was going back into the woods. i didnt follow to see what happened

A couple years ago at Morris Mountain the whole park was riding / walking over to the creek jump to watch people jump it. I was in the bed of some dude's lifted truck, probably 8' in the air. There was a group of guys walking next to use. One of them, without warning, just leaped up into the bed of the truck almost into my lap. I was like WTF? He stepped directly on a huge rattlesnake in the grass. No clue how the heck he escaped without getting bit!

hell when i was trying to run over it my g/f rolled up the window and wouldnt look to see if i got it

I saw a big ass skin from one in a hole while I was watching some folks climb the ledges. I bet that place is ate up. They are nice and grumpy this time of year too.

Re:

As the months progress to get hotter a machete needs to be a must have on any rig, kill anything poisonous.

A few years ago at a race at hpo I noticed a commotion behind me from a guy in our group. Upon turning around I seen him swinging a big tree branch at the ground. I first thought awe hell Kevin just beat the hell out of someone. Nope a baby copperhead had crawled over his boot. :****:

Joc said:
A few years ago at a race at hpo I noticed a commotion behind me from a guy in our group. Upon turning around I seen him swinging a big tree branch at the ground. I first thought awe hell Kevin just beat the hell out of someone. Nope a baby copperhead had crawled over his boot. :****:

LOL! I was going to mention this episode! I was on the same side but at the top of the hill. WOulda thought somebody's sister was gettin humped or something down there it got so loud likidy-split!
I heard he put a whoopin on that snake AND dead limb! I'm LOL'n as I type this. Good times.

standard.jpg

This one started showing up at our cabin. Ran him off once.

Beautiful animals, but we have kids and dogs op there.

Our closest neighbor killed one at his cabin last year that had a full grow gray squirrel in his belly.