• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Be carefull on who you use to transport a sold rig..

GIZMO1

As some of you know I was selling the Black Widow TJ for a friend of mine and I wanted to share a few photos of what has happend to the Jeep hear recently, I sold the Jeep to a guy in California and he setup the shipping for the Jeep, As you can see from the pictures it did not make it very far ( Actually only two miles from my office ) I really feel bad for the new owner but insurance is going to take care of him. So for anyone selling a rig be sure your shipping company has good insurance.

Resampled952012-03-089511-24-4595663-1.jpg

Loaded up at my office

imagejpeg953.jpg

two miles up the interstate

imagejpeg952.jpg

imagejpeg954.jpg

Re: Re: Be carefull on who you use to transport a sold rig..

Ouch.. thats rough.

yep wrecks happen. So whats the deal? Shipping company said, we wrecked your **** its in "X" come get it???

bigsilly said:
Wow, so what was the story. What caused the wreck?

I would say that OVERLOADED as hell frickin dodge found itself in a PANIC BRAKE type situation on the interstate at speed....

and that RETARDED amount of **** they were askin it to tote sent it off into that JACKKNIFE FREAKIN SLIDING CRASHING EPISODE :wtflol:

dumbass people don,t realize that just because their megatorque diesle **** CAN pull huge loads down the road.......it does NOT mean that it can STOP them as well ::)

HELL I could have told them from TWO MILES off that was WAY TO MUCH **** for THAT tow rig to be haulin ::)

;D

Hear, Hear Scott!!! molaugh The dumbasses put a trk of equal size/weight on the rear of the trailer to top it all off. It was probably be be unloaded first and didn't want to hassle with unloading/reloading the lighter rides that should have been at the rear. Wonder if those idiots were part of that hauling show that comes on?

I would say the truck is not over loaded (SUV 4k TJ 6k Frd 8k 5k trailer 23k total) well within the rated capacity of the truck. Loaded correctly the Ford is loaded with the front axle in front of the trailer axle(as to not tail load the trailer). I know guys that pull Hot Shot and regularly gross 35k with these trucks. I would say he did what he had to do to not run over one of those 90 year old yankees in the left lane running 40 mph.

Bronco Buster said:
I would say the truck is not over loaded (SUV 4k TJ 6k Frd 8k 5k trailer 23k total) well within the rated capacity of the truck. Loaded correctly the Ford is loaded with the front axle in front of the trailer axle(as to not tail load the trailer). I know guys that pull Hot Shot and regularly gross 35k with these trucks. I would say he did what he had to do to not run over one of those 90 year old yankees in the left lane running 40 mph.

Exactly my thoughts, doesnt looks remotely close to over weight.

Bronco Buster said:

yeah x3 what he said :****:

Re: Re: Be carefull on who you use to transport a sold rig..

He rolled the rig at the I-110 / I-10 West bound ramp in Pensacola, from what I have been told speed and weight where the issues. That F-450 was unloaded from the middle of the trailer to load the jeep, the truck also had the spare pb rockers and wheels loaded up.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Latest posts