• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Beadlock Rings??

If you are looking for the Sawtooth rings contact Bryan Cole aka COLEWORX. If your looking for something different send me an email [email protected] or call 205-901-7661. COLEWORX may have the sawtooth in stock. Love the opportunity but not stepping on Bryan's territory for the sawtooth design he is a good friend and the sawtooth is his.

Thanks

XRR

XRR said:
If you are looking for the Sawtooth rings contact Bryan Cole aka COLEWORX. If your looking for something different send me an email [email protected] or call 205-901-7661. COLEWORX may have the sawtooth in stock. Love the opportunity but not stepping on Bryan's territory for the sawtooth design he is a good friend and the sawtooth is his.

Thanks

XRR

Thank you for posting this.
i am not exactly sure what my buddy is looking for as far as a pattern, but i will let him know...and see what route he is looking to go.

This is what i love about Hardline, everyone is willing to share information and help one another out....it truley is what makes wheeling a FAMILY. Thank you again, and i am sure no one is trying to steep on anyone's toes.