• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

beadlocks

big ford

I have some 16" mrw beadlocks looking for someone to cut me out some centers. Not really sure what kind of design I'am looking for, let me know what you can cut. The inside measurement of the beadlock ring is 13.5.

I have a CNC Plasma table take a look at hardline tech back in the game I cut out his beadlocks. What is the lug pattern for the centers? We can come up with a design.

He does good work.
He cut my tabs for my buggy build.
I will also be gettin a set of the beadlock rings when I decide what I want.

COOL..............good to see you on here Michael !!

I KNOW ,I KNOW.......I still need to get with you on makin me some front axle truss,s & brackets so I can FINALLY link the front end of my junk out ,

and extend the wheelbase a little more........hydro steering ....YADA YADA YADA.........

I,ll get around to it sooner or later........maybe if I CRASH it and tear the front end apart .... :dunno:

Hows yo buggy comin.................need to let me TEST out them axles for you......HA!

ANYWAY....................

OH..........you still got them propane tanks ? John W. just converted his & the folks that sell the clear tanks like i,ve got.....

are on FREAKIN back order for like 4 MONTHS.......and he needs some tanks??

OK MAN...........SEE YA.

big ford said:
my rims are 8 lug 16x14, the rings that are on back in the game is what I'am looking for.

Ok no prob give me a call @ 678-988-1180

Michael
These are mine
100_2927.jpg

zukiscott said:
COOL..............good to see you on here Michael !!

I KNOW ,I KNOW.......I still need to get with you on makin me some front axle truss,s & brackets so I can FINALLY link the front end of my junk out ,

and extend the wheelbase a little more........hydro steering ....YADA YADA YADA.........

I,ll get around to it sooner or later........maybe if I CRASH it and tear the front end apart .... :dunno:

Hows yo buggy comin.................need to let me TEST out them axles for you......HA!

ANYWAY....................

OH..........you still got them propane tanks ? John W. just converted his & the folks that sell the clear tanks like i,ve got.....

are on FREAKIN back order for like 4 MONTHS.......and he needs some tanks??

OK MAN...........SEE YA.
I can help U crash it and tear it apart so you ill need some brackets :dblthumb:

I still got 2 tanks and will take $20 each