• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

beavers pond legal or not

popcancherokee

I'm on a fb page and few people have been going out to beavers

they say it's legal.I have been preaching that it is not legal and don't go out there it don't look good for our trails that are truly legal.I don't want to sound like a **** if I'm not right and if I am right I don't mind sounding like a ****.any info would be appreciated.:awesomework:

The large no trespassing signs and berms should make it pretty obvious

X2 any one with a lick of cents would know its quite clear....The only people that go out their are young kids who have nothing to lose and most of their clapped out rigs wont make it to REAL wheeling...

Trespassing is what give wheelers a bad image

Come on man, I know you knew the answer to that one. Look at those people profiles that will give you a good idea plus those are grown ass dudes NOT KIDS. Don’t let them fool you, just because they have been going out there for years does not make it legal plus I don’t know the dudes name but he does not know the owners.

PS: One of those guys drives by my house a few times a week, YES I SEE YOU!!! I don't know your name but i know your face and your toyota and my neighbors are always home so good luck.

Let them be. The crowd that goes out there is not making us look bad. They dont look like wheelers breaking the rules. They look like drunks that like to tresspass. If the cops or the land owners feel its a problem, then they will do something about it.

If you continue to preach to them and it actually works and they see the light and change their ways then you get to look forward to them ruining/drunking up our LEGIT parks. Then they will make wheelers look bad. I really dont want them up and Elbe mudding the ditches.

Who cares about them wheeling beaver. The owners is just going to turn it into another hood of sunrise. Ya know the festering hemorrhoid on south hills ass.

I could care less about some drunks having a hoot on some investors dime.

The real rapist here is the investor with his earthmovers and building permits.

Just my .02 :D

heh. The beaver ponds (beaver only recently got the "s" added to it) have been an offroad area for DECADES. My dad used to ride his dirtbike there in the 70s. He lived in Graham, and you could get to the ponds without touching any pavement except to cross 200th. I rode and wheeled there from the late 80s to the 90s while they were building up Sunrise.

Is it trespassing? Yes. Have they done much about it in almost 40 years? No. They dig berms and put up no trespassing signs, but I've never seen a cop stop anyone. I've seen cops out there, but its usually to run the numbers on some burned out stolen vehicle that someone rolled down the big hill.

I'd go back there just to see whats changed, but I wouldnt make it a regular wheeling place. Im kinda surprised the tree huggers havnt nailed anyone with environmental damage, being so close to a wetlands.

We used to "wheel" on the trail that is now a 5 lane paved road. Kind of sad to see huge housing tracts take the place of forest land, then enviro-terrorists say ORVs are bad for the environment.

I towed a car to a guys house..when we got there I laughed his house was sitting smack dab in the middle of what used to be a set of 3 beaver ponds..for years people had played back there no real issues. When the developer went to work those that used the area became hated...now instead of a nice green belt with ponds,and wildlife..we have several hundred houses,with poor drainage,and shifting land.lol..guess it was better to develope

Were the old trails at Reiter legal? Both places are mostly owned by private timber companies. No different IMO.

Were the old trails at Reiter legal? Both places are mostly owned by private timber companies. No different IMO.

I just looked up the GIS data on the area. Its owned by a whole bunch of different groups. A large chunk of it is owned by Sunrise Development Corp tho. Regardless, if its posted, its trespassing. Doesnt look like any of the major private timber companies like plum creek or hancock have any land in that area, so you can pretty much rule out getting an access pass like you can out in my area.

These are the land owners, eventually almost all of the land will cleared and built on. Enjoy it while you can.

UPLANDS 320 LLC
AMERICAN CONCRETE INC
SUNRISE DEVELOPMENT CORP OF WASHINGTON
PUYALLUP SCHOOL DISTRICT #3
GLACIER RUN APARTMENTS LLC
SOUTHILL INVESTMENTS LLC
WOLF RIVER LLC
BUD'S HOMEPLACE LLC
MCMAHON RE HOLDINGS LP

Back when I was younger we used to always go to the local spots to play(more moto stuff)--never really thought any of the land was owned. Years later you realize thats somebody's land. My outlook now is I wouldn't want somebody I don't know tearing up my land.

This is the same Facebook page inviting everyone and their brother up to "Kapowsin Trails" also private property owned by the mucks. The cops were down there a few days ago talking or ticketing the trespassers. Not sure its a bunch of drunks, mostly a bunch of douche younger kids who just dopped their :swing:

This is the same Facebook page inviting everyone and their brother up to "Kapowsin Trails" also private property owned by the mucks. The cops were down there a few days ago talking or ticketing the trespassers. Not sure its a bunch of drunks, mostly a bunch of douche younger kids who just dopped their :swing:

This is also a great place to dump dead hookers. :awesomework:

Maybe the cops are running the FB page. Then they know when and where to bust people. Easy to be a cop when you know when and where a "crime" will occur.:corn: