• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bend Tech software computer

bushhog750

Just curious what laptop computers you guys have that run Bend Tech Pro. I'm going to buy a new computer and I have all the minimum and recommended requirements written down. Is there a computer that y'all bought or can be bought that has all the recommended requirements installed already? I'm not a computer genius by any means. I've googled it quite a bit and its a lot of information to narrow down into one machine, and/or I just don't know enough about them to know if one meets all the criteria. If you happen to know of one could you please post the make and model. Not looking to break the bank but I'll spend what's necessary to get what I need. This computer will do nothing but run the Bend Tech software and Internet access. So I don't need anything other than that.

Re:

I've ran it on the cheap Toshiba laptops. I can't remember all the specs but I don't remember needing anything special. Video editing though holy moly it costs money to do it on a laptop.

Did y'all have to install any other programs when you installed bend tech to get it going?

bushhog750 said:
Did y'all have to install any other programs when you installed bend tech to get it going?
Not at all. I'm not the best with PC's either. If you do not have any CAD background, it's going to seem overwhelming at first. There is a lot there and a lot to learn. I'm still figuring mine out little by little. Good luck.

Re:

No other programs needed. It's really simple to install. And doing a bar at a time its easy. The assembly is what's hard to me.

I got a "new" refurbished Dell desktop from Best Buy. It was like $150 maybe. Works great and I don't feel bad having it in the garage getting dirty.

617_Racing said:
I got a "new" refurbished Dell desktop from Best Buy. It was like $150 maybe. Works great and I don't feel bad having it in the garage getting dirty.
So Best Buy sells refurbished stuff? I didn't know that. For that price I'll buy a desktop. I'm not to picky.

bushhog750 said:
So Best Buy sells refurbished stuff? I didn't know that. For that price I'll buy a desktop. I'm not to picky.

Yeah check out their website. It doesn't come directly through them but you buy it through their website. That was just the desktop, came with keyboard and mouse, I already had a monitor laying around.