• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bender Radius

Boonie Buster

Stuck on a Curb
I'm looking at getting a bender. What size radius do you guys get? do you get the tightest or something in the middle, i was thinking prolly the tightest just so you can do the tight curves around a cab on inside.

any other bender opinions or little tid-bits i don't know about are welcome too.:D

I bought a 1.75" in 6" radius I think it was. The pro-tools guy recommended it so that's what I got. Haven't used it yet.

You're welcome for the super insightful, informative post. :redneck:

Freeride said:
I bought a 1.75" in 6" radius I think it was. The pro-tools guy recommended it so that's what I got. Haven't used it yet.

You're welcome for the super insightful, informative post. :redneck:

thank you so much, oh i was actually going to ask you if you had gotten that hydro setup done for the bender and if it worked out ok?

Boonie Buster said:
thank you so much, oh i was actually going to ask you if you had gotten that hydro setup done for the bender and if it worked out ok?

I've made it go pssssssssssssssss, and it seems like it should work fine. Someone stole my 20' sticks of tubing I had stashed behind the garages so I haven't bent tube yet. :kissmyass:

Freeride said:
I've made it go pssssssssssssssss, and it seems like it should work fine. Someone stole my 20' sticks of tubing I had stashed behind the garages so I haven't bent tube yet. :kissmyass:

HOLY HELL MAN!!! THAT BLOWS!!! well on the other hand it's good to hear that it works.

Latest posts