• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"BEST AXLES FOR CHEVY DANA 60?"

So getting mixed feelings on the rcv's.Plan on ordering axles in the morning hoping to make the right decision on what to buy.Hopefully Jimmy P can point me in the right direction?

CTM Shafts and U-joints
4 years on the same axles and U-joints, they may break tomorrow but im not complaining.
62057f58.jpg

b2bdc80c.jpg

Hey cole I got a completely unrelated question. Did you have to grind on the ears to get them to clear the hole in your knuckle. I bought solid knuckles and yukon inner and outers. Went to put it together and had to "clearance" them to get them to slide in. I don't know if solid felt like they needed more material around the spindle bolts or yukon wanted bigger ears for the u-joint area but that really pissed me off. Bitchin more than anything but I was wondering if the ctms cleared.

BUG-E J said:
Hey cole I got a completely unrelated question. Did you have to grind on the ears to get them to clear the hole in your knuckle. I bought solid knuckles and yukon inner and outers. Went to put it together and had to "clearance" them to get them to slide in. I don't know if solid felt like they needed more material around the spindle bolts or yukon wanted bigger ears for the u-joint area but that really pissed me off. Bitchin more than anything but I was wondering if the ctms cleared.

Nah man I didn't have to, but it is a really really tight fit to get them in and out.

DUNCAN74 said:
So getting mixed feelings on the rcv's.Plan on ordering axles in the morning hoping to make the right decision on what to buy.Hopefully Jimmy P can point me in the right direction?

So what shafts did you end up buying??