• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best B-fast ever...

I dont eat there very often , but this week is gonna have me strugglin to get my pants on.

Inlaws brought it to the house SUnday night ( hence the leftovers this am )

and work is bringing it in tommorow for lunch for everyone LOL

:eat:

HAHAHAH , dont tell anyone around Bham thats all I ever here around town is how great it is..

Best ribs I ever had were in Excelsior springs Ks... dont even remember the name of the joint though ???

wontwork brought ribs (cold ) to a ride at Gdale and they were pretty damn good for cold ass ribs, Id like to find out were they came from and try them for realz sometime...

There good, **** I just like BBQ , Im not a big rib fan personally but Ill eat about anything with bbq sauce on it. laughing1

P next time or if ever you come to T-town we'll go to Bama Smokehouse. THey are way better than Dreamland. To me anyway. The guy smokes them for at least 24hrs. They fall apart while pickin them up.

the ribs at jim and nicks put the dreamland ribs to waste, all day-erryday....

DL uses the most **** box rib to start with and charges waaayyyyyy too much for them and their BBQ sauce tasted like vinegar and rat ****....

:flipoff1:

under_psi said:
the ribs at jim and nicks put the dreamland ribs to waste, all day-erryday....

DL uses the most **** box rib to start with and charges waaayyyyyy too much for them and their BBQ sauce tasted like vinegar and rat ****....

:flipoff1:

Hell you just describe every BBQ sauce Ive ever tried in the south :flipoff1: Fuggin vinegar based bullshit.... which reminds me, I need to get another stash of Kansas BBQ sauce headed this way, Im out :-\

I do like Jim N Nicks BBQ beef sammich, best Ive had in the south bar none. Ive lived here so long I forgot what real BBQ tastes like. I need to get some Gates from Crimedotte County Ks up in this biotch ! :afro:

P said:
Hell you just describe every BBQ sauce Ive ever tried in the south :flipoff1: Fuggin vinegar based bullshit.... which reminds me, I need to get another stash of Kansas BBQ sauce headed this way, Im out :-\

I do like Jim N Nicks BBQ beef sammich, best Ive had in the south bar none. Ive lived here so long I forgot what real BBQ tastes like. I need to get some Gates from Crimedotte County Ks up in this biotch ! :afro:

On 47th is Gates and sons where Tech N9ne eats thumb.gif

HI MAY I HELP YOU?

P said:

I'll make you some BBQ sauce. Its pretty damn good.

I was never a fan of dreamland, everyone from T town loved that ****, but I am from NC so we have real BBQ that puts that **** to shame :flipoff1: Jim and Nicks is good **** though.

Cubby said:
You Tuscaloosa guys ever eat at Archibalds?? I used to like that place pretty good.

Used to all the time. I think it goes like this...

Dreamland BBQ got started up first.
Then some of the kin folk wanted a piece of the pie.
Archibalds BBQ was opened (Kin folk of Dreamland somehow)
Woodrows BBQ Was then established (The other kin folks of dreamland)

All three are decent. Out of the three I like woodrows the best, but prolly couldn't tell the difference between the three if I was blindfolded.

As far as Dreamland using **** for ribs. That statement is too true. Last time I went there there wasn't any meat on em. :dunno:

Best BBQ I think I've had was somewhere in KC, MO. Looked like an old train station. That was three or four years ago. Can't remember the name of that place. thumb.gif

Latest posts