• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best B-fast ever...

under_psi said:
the ribs at jim and nicks put the dreamland ribs to waste, all day-erryday....

DL uses the most **** box rib to start with and charges waaayyyyyy too much for them and their BBQ sauce tasted like vinegar and rat ****....

:flipoff1:
x2
tried the one in Montgomery wasn't impressed gave them another shot still sucked j&n all the way .
i thinkits the sauce to much vinegar in it

blacksheep10 said:
come to kc thumb.gif :woody:
agreed, tomato based sauce beats the crap out of that mustard crap you guys call BBQ in the carolinas, and I like mustard.

Dreamland does you bad cuts of meat. I have really been digging full moon bbq lately. They are opening up one by the house also so I am stoked. I have heard Archibald's is good also.

Full Moon isnt to bad, been there once or twice with good results.

Honestly Green Top is straight up **** , I only eat thier ham sammich there BBQ makes me gag... molaugh

Jim & Nicks for RIBS???

you gotta be ****in kidding me ::)

4-26-2.jpg

Jerry... man I meant to try to contact you this week but it was a last minute thing. Chick here at work is getting married and was looking for someone to do meat.

I thought about you but dont have digits and didnt even know if you were interested in that sorta thing .

( she just wanted the meat done basically, no catering or anything ....... )

You going to KOTH this year ???? :eat: I swear you and your boy saved my life !! that was the ****

KOTH has been on my mind, I'll hit up my buddy Heath and see if he wants to do a repeat of the MEATFEST :eat:

Heath does the catering thing all the time and makes good side money in Birmingham.

I haven't tried cooking for cash yet but have been getting calls lately and might give it a run to see how it goes. hitit

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
I will say this about dreamland. The original location is better than the new locations. Dont know why but it is. We have a new one across the river and it's not as good.
I agree the one across the river sucks. :dunno:

MUCHADO said:
K & M in spring hill rocks...

Sweet but yea they got good **** too .....

I like We B Smokin at the Paola Airport thier sauce is really tastey with cold beer !! :eat:

( They brought in DreamLand at lunch today... LOL ) I ate the chiggen sammich since Ive had ribs from there twice this week already ... I like BBQ chiggen's thats my medicine !!

Latest posts