• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

best deal on psc parts

4doorchevy

who has the best deal on psc parts? this is what I'm looking for DER-13253-8 PSC-HK2088-1 PSC-SR146K-8-10 PSC-SR2545-10K shipped to 71260 thanks

davesoffroadsupply.com

Give Dave a call he had good pricing when I got all my parts and a great guy to deal with.

Re: best deal on psc parts

Daves offroad supply did all of the leg work finding exactly what I needed from PSC. By far the best prices and got my parts in 2 days.

I was just thinkin how they are about 45 minutes from me. I could pay a local discount price, go pick it all up. Mark it up 25% and add a couple more dollars over real shipping cost. Still beating daves off-road price. Then sell it to you for a profit just to make money.

All because you were too lazy to call PSC and ask for all of those part numbers and potentially negotiate your own deal. Lol

Ooooh snap. I'm just kiddin

LightBnDr said:
I was just thinkin how they are about 45 minutes from me. I could pay a local discount price, go pick it all up. Mark it up 25% and add a couple more dollars over real shipping cost. Still beating daves off-road price. Then sell it to you for a profit just to make money.

All because you were too lazy to call PSC and ask for all of those part numbers and potentially negotiate your own deal. Lol

Ooooh snap. I'm just kiddin

and that bullshit helps me how?? its ****ers like u that make these forums go to ****!!!!

4doorchevy said:
and that bullshit helps me how?? its ****ers like u that make these forums go to ****!!!!

Hi .... mind if I translate ?

He's saying maybe you should call PSC for a good deal :dunno:

Or possibly post up in the vendor sections and see who will give you the better deal.

How is the average joe supposed to know what part number xyz-123-aq is ?

a2f8233eac86f862ad77d812dc795e44.png

a7e0e913c68d9377bfaafd5f1008ecf4.png

6860ed761e00b67ab33ae6e93e512b6f.png

b162512ef0f62f7a6427bba77d010abf.png

Or maybe take a few seconds to google search for that cooler you need .......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rednecklights said:
Hi .... mind if I translate ?

He's saying maybe you should call PSC for a good deal :dunno:

Or possibly post up in the vendor sections and see who will give you the better deal.

How is the average joe supposed to know what part number xyz-123-aq is ?

I have always had good luck with pricing directly from PSC. Talk to Lance and he can give you great advice and a good price on exactly what you need and nothing you don't.

4doorchevy said:
Hey man, in all fairness words can be interpreted in all kinds of ways on the Internet. I was just poking at you. This board has a ton of really helpful guys.

You got my first knee jerk reaction. I meant no hurt feelings by it.