• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best DMV for title transfer in Olympia?

RusM

So where is the best 'no questions' asked title transfer place in the Olympia/Lacey/Tumwater metro area? I'm goddamned tired of Ralph's Thriftway and all of their questions and need for documentation!

I allways go to the one in hawks praire but I knew one of the lady's that works there from middle school so I never get hassled

title

Go to the new one in Grandmound by the liquor store they are by far the best place i have found.:awesomework:

Go to hawks prairie if you can, ask for Dacoda, tell her Adam tollefson sent you in and you need it to be as cheap as possible. It will cost you $28 + tabs if you need them.

They hassle me about anything they possibly can! The latest one was the date on my title for the cruiser was traced over and looked like it had been changed...who the **** cares? So they made me get a bill of sale from the guy which was a bitch him being in Arizona and all. I'll try the Hawks Prairie next time.

just write it yourself and sign his name, if he sold it to you anyway he wont know you re-wrote it,do it all the time when I dont transfer within the 15 days

****, well I guess I should've just gone back to Ralph's with my papers properly in order. The chick at Hawks Prairie told me she would've shitcanned my title for the same reason if I didn't have documentation. :masturbanana[1]:

So where is the best 'no questions' asked title transfer place in the Olympia/Lacey/Tumwater metro area? I'm goddamned tired of Ralph's Thriftway and all of their questions and need for documentation!

Ralph's thrift way. Never had a problem there.
Did you read the first post of this thread? I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say no! :haha: :haha: :haha: