• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best Group Of People

ButterfaceBikeShop

Project Hoorah Buggy
I just want to take a minute to tell you how appreciative I am to the bouncer community. Over the last year and a half I have gotten to meet a ton of outstanding folks at ALL these events and on Facebook then meeting up with you all at events. Best group of folks that I have ever been associated with. Most down to earth and friendly folks no matter how famous or welll known you are. Sure there are the occasional scuffs but what family doesn't. Now because of this sport Im building a bouncer with one of my best friends Dean Lickliter. There are way too many folks to thank and way to many folks Id like to thank but Id surely forget some and thats not acceptable. So to the whole bouncer community I say THANK YOU AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU OUT ON THE TRAIL OR AT AN EVENT NO MATTER WHO IS RUNNING IT. Name is Richie Cheatham look me up on Facebook and if we're already Facebook friends than this post is for you. Just make sure to say HEY if you see me out at an event, Im the big tattooed bearded guy with the HUGE smile on my face!!! Thanks again and hope to see you soon!!!

Don't listen to anything 5bros says.... Chip's a great guy as long he isn't around, speaking or typing.

Feel tha same way bro. You can ask questions without a bunch of smartass answers. And your right tha folks on here are fukin my kind of folks. I aint been on pirate since finding hardline. Its badass to have folks from tha southeast that i can relate with. And as for 5Brothers.. Hes been my hero since i read this ****!...
This was on butt pirate..

Originally Posted by keeptahoewhite
"I get a real kick out of your spelling and grammar.
What the **** is "hardline"? And no, I didn't click your link."

5Brothers response... Fawkin Priceless!!!

"It's like Pirate, but with less Cali-fags, treehuggers and Obama voters. Like 99% less. Oh and better"
Bahahahah!!! Woooo hooooo. molaugh

yea HL is my kinda place for sure way better people then nc4x4 and pirate . i have met some of the coolest people from AL

I kept hearing one of the guys I ride with talk about "Hardline" this and "hardline" that and I finally looked into and glad I did pretty informative and entertaining.

kushKrawlin said:
Feel tha same way bro. You can ask questions without a bunch of smartass answers. And your right tha folks on here are fukin my kind of folks. I aint been on pirate since finding hardline. Its badass to have folks from tha southeast that i can relate with. And as for 5Brothers.. Hes been my hero since i read this ****!...
This was on butt pirate..

Originally Posted by keeptahoewhite
"I get a real kick out of your spelling and grammar.
What the **** is "hardline"? And no, I didn't click your link."

5Brothers response... Fawkin Priceless!!!

"It's like Pirate, but with less Cali-fags, treehuggers and Obama voters. Like 99% less. Oh and better"
Bahahahah!!! Woooo hooooo. molaugh

Haha, thanks bro!