• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best holster for everyday

Eddyj

So I'm reading another thread and got me wondering. How are you guys carrying everyday? Small caliber? Super secret holster, keep it locked In truck, or tuck it nicely up inside a vagina?

22 magnum with clip. Looks like a knife in my pocket.
Also have a Ruger SRC9 in the truck with me that I with a holster I can tuck in pants easily.
When I ride my bike I stick my smith 38 hamerless in the pocket by my leg for those ass hat drivers.

Re: Best holster for everyday

Kel-Tec .380 in the small if my back. NA Arms 22 long itsy bitsy revolver in my right pocket

Fns9 with a safariland ALS. Thing is too heavy for everyday so I went looking for a shield and accidentally bought a CZ75.. So hopefully soon I'll have a shield haha!

glock 27 in an mintac minotar holster. the holster was pricey but i love it. dont have to worry about it falling out or shifting any. once it gets broken in you wont even know its there.

Llama .380 with an Uncle Mike IWB holster. Holster sucks but noone makes one for my gun so I'm going to attempt to make my own leather/kydex hybrid.

Ruger LCP in Uncle Mikes IWB holster. Cheap holster but works. My dad makes pretty bad ass kydex holsters, just haven't gave up my pistol for the couple days it will take for him to make me one. I'll see about gettin some pictures of his stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LCP .380 in a Concealment Solutions "Micro Mamba" inside the waste band Shirt Tuckable holster. Seat it at the 4 o'clock position. After a few days it conforms to you and you never know it there.

vu7u8eqy.jpg

One my dad made. It's outside the pants but very comfortable. He makes them for all different pistols

I'm a big fan of old faithful holsters. I like them better than crossbreed and they are half the price if you take 5 minutes to put it together yourself.

I tend to carry a xds45 or shield in the old faithful holsters. I also carry a colt commander but usually in an Andrew's leather holster though it does also carry nice in an old faithful or crossbreed.

Glock G42 in my pocket. I tell people all the time that pocket carry is the best way to go for everyday carry. I hardly notice mine and neither does anybody else. If a situation ever arises and you go to lift your shirt or put your hands down your pants in any place other than your pocket then everyone knows what you're doing and there's a better chance of getting blown away before you can do any good defending yourself. Pulling from your pocket can gain you surprise and valuable time to save your life. I also carry a Glock 23 in a holster, waistband, or in the truck and if the situation allows it I'll go with the bigger gun and more rounds first but I always keep the pocket pistol for my first line of defense. Being accurate with such a small gun isn't easy but in that situation you're probably going to be so jacked you don't even aim real well. Throw some lead down range with the little one and find and escape route and time to get to your back up if need be.

onepieceatatime said:
Glock G42 in my pocket. I tell people all the time that pocket carry is the best way to go for everyday carry. I hardly notice mine and neither does anybody else. If a situation ever arises and you go to lift your shirt or put your hands down your pants in any place other than your pocket then everyone knows what you're doing and there's a better chance of getting blown away before you can do any good defending yourself. Pulling from your pocket can gain you surprise and valuable time to save your life. I also carry a Glock 23 in a holster, waistband, or in the truck and if the situation allows it I'll go with the bigger gun and more rounds first but I always keep the pocket pistol for my first line of defense. Being accurate with such a small gun isn't easy but in that situation you're probably going to be so jacked you don't even aim real well. Throw some lead down range with the little one and find and escape route and time to get to your back up if need be.

We carry glocks at work...great duty pistols but not a fan of conceal carry due to boxy shape. Also i am assuming you dont carry it in your pocket with one chambered........being theres no saftey other than drop safety

Personally i would never carry a glock with a round chambered unless it was in a holster