• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best holster for everyday

I carry a Smith & Wesson bodyguard in a fobus paddle holster. IWB holsters get on my nerves, I forget the fobus is there sometimes.

Glock 26 (or 19 sometimes) in a Multi Holster IWB. I tried the hybrid style holster but they were a pita, felt too bulky, and weren't really comfortable IMO. The plain kydex holster has worked much better for me.

I'm telling you guys..... look at clipdraw. They make them for revolvers, glocks and a universal one for any semiautomatic. It eliminates a holster and eliminates "printing" when you carry concealed. They run about $20.

NAA Pug in my front pocket, so small no need for a holster. I'm waiting on a RDR kydex IWB for my M&P because the leather one I have gets too sweaty and smells from all the ass sweat I guess. We'll see how the kydex does.

Re:

XDS 45 or a Sig 938 in panther holsters. If there to big I grab my bodyguard 380 in a iwb holster at 4:00.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Boone said:
I'm telling you guys..... look at clipdraw. They make them for revolvers, glocks and a universal one for any semiautomatic. It eliminates a holster and eliminates "printing" when you carry concealed. They run about $20.

Interesting....... I may have to give that a try. Not sure how I'd like the gun rubbing directly on me though. Worth a shot for 20 bucks though.

XDS .45 in a universal uncle mikes IWB. About to get a Clipdraw and PJ Deep Concealment just to see if I like them. I probably waste more money on holsters than I do any other item in my safe.

keltec pf9 in a remora holster… can put it almost anywhere on me, pocket carry, center of back or behind my belt buckle… I have a small frame so its tougher for me to conceal most semiauto's.. the clip that bolts to the frame is pretty sweet too..

don't want to derail the thread but any of you guys with the pf9 ever have problems with failure to eject? I know two other guys that have pf9's a few years older than mine that have never had problems.. I had to do some ejector work to mine but its good now.. just curious..

jpony645 said:
Interesting....... I may have to give that a try. Not sure how I'd like the gun rubbing directly on me though. Worth a shot for 20 bucks though.

I've carried mine with and without an undershirt tucked in, no difference really. It resembles a knife clip, you just clip it on your pants and go. There's no holster so if you need to draw if **** goes down, you don't have the chance of holster movement. www.clipdraw.com

Re Clipdraw - I'm pretty sure one of the main points of a holster is to cover the trigger.

The reason I prefer the kydex holster is that is completely covers the side of the gun (so it's not digging into my side), and at add almost no thickness to the gun. Not a huge deal when I carried a Sig 238, but with the double stack Glocks it makes a big difference. I like the M&P Shield and XDs 9mm but I'm holding out hope that Glock will eventually make me a single stack 9mm.

Boone said:
I've carried mine with and without an undershirt tucked in, no difference really. It resembles a knife clip, you just clip it on your pants and go. There's no holster so if you need to draw if **** goes down, you don't have the chance of holster movement. www.clipdraw.com

I'm thinking about buying one of those, first I've seen of that product. I don't carry my full size Glock 22 a whole lot, but with the clip draw, it would easily work in the small of my back at times that I wanted to carry it.

bgredjeep said:
Re Clipdraw - I'm pretty sure one of the main points of a holster is to cover the trigger.

The reason I prefer the kydex holster is that is completely covers the side of the gun (so it's not digging into my side), and at add almost no thickness to the gun. Not a huge deal when I carried a Sig 238, but with the double stack Glocks it makes a big difference. I like the M&P Shield and XDs 9mm but I'm holding out hope that Glock will eventually make me a single stack 9mm.

I think that is doubtful. Even with the glock 42 tiny .380, it's still wider than most single stack guns. It's like they don't want to make a teeny tiny concealable unit, like the other .380 pocket pistols....much less a 9mm.