• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best in the West 4x4 Event

Skins or no skins?:D

Things are looking really good for me to make this event:cheer:

Anyone heading out tonight late?

After ten or so, thats about as soon as i can get my Mom to bed then i can leave.....

Hey can i bring Rocky?
I'm leaving about 6:30 or so tomorrow morning. Little less than a 2-hr drive for me.

I went down this morning, was playing around and oh fawk here we go again and flopped it in a huge mud hole.Lost my cell phone may find it next summer.Half my cab was filled with water.When it dries out I will look but I know I'm not charging.It should be good for youguys tomorrow

That eplains why your phone went straight to voice mail.:haha: You're not going tomorrow?

anyone able to bring down a nitrogen tank tomorrow. My shocks are low and my tank just does not have enough air

After ten or so, thats about as soon as i can get my Mom to bed then i can leave.....

Hey can i bring Rocky?

If you get there too late there may not be anyone there to let you in the gate. I would call first. I don't know the park rules for dogs but I would bring him.:cool:

i just lost my co pilot tomorrow he broke his big toe:haha:

if someone wants to codog let me know in the morning.

ill be leaving arond 5 ish am.:eeek:

anyone able to bring down a nitrogen tank tomorrow. My shocks are low and my tank just does not have enough air

I have some nitrogen, and a regulator I will bring... hope I have the right setup and enough for you. It's the black #40 size bottle. Bring your hose for sure. What are you driving? 360-359-1927 Josh

I went down this morning, was playing around and oh fawk here we go again and flopped it in a huge mud hole.Lost my cell phone may find it next summer.Half my cab was filled with water.When it dries out I will look but I know I'm not charging.It should be good for youguys tomorrow

At least you made it there. I fawked mine up (axleshafts, wheel bearings, hood, fender, bumper) doing hot laps in my field. :rolleyes:

dobber and mallcrawler it was good to meet you guys today. thank you both for bringing down some nitrogen for me!

dobber and mallcrawler it was good to meet you guys today. thank you both for bringing down some nitrogen for me!

Good to meet you guys :awesomework: too bad you both broke, we went wheeling for a few hours, and ate the best bbq ever at the ranchouse. Definetly recommend that place. Did you get those pics?

Good to meet you guys to and your welcome.

Good to meet you guys :awesomework: too bad you both broke, we went wheeling for a few hours, and ate the best bbq ever at the ranchouse. Definetly recommend that place. Did you get those pics?

I think my motor would have stayed in place as long as i kept the speeds downand I was going to try and follow you guys around, but i got a call from the wife who was up at the auto mall and wanted my approval on the car she was looking at.

Good to meet you guys to and your welcome.

I think my motor would have stayed in place as long as i kept the speeds downand I was going to try and follow you guys around, but i got a call from the wife who was up at the auto mall and wanted my approval on the car she was looking at.

Your run defiantly impressed me....:awesomework:
And for the people that know me, know I don't complement all that much...