• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

best powder coating in Ky

ldudley

Just wondering what experiences and who with has anyone had for good powder coating for a chassis here in KY?

I know this isn't a chassis, but "armstrongs powder coating" in Harrodsburg did a nice job on a diff cover I took to
Them. The owner seemed knowledgeable and asked a lot of questions about what I was wanting, and how I wanted it to hold up. Charged me $25 which I thought was reasonable since he told me it might be up to $40 when it dropped it off. Only negative was that it took about 3 weeks. I did tell him that I was in no hurry though. It seems to be holding up well after a few rides.

ldudley said:
Just wondering what experiences and who with has anyone had for good powder coating for a chassis here in KY?

Talk to Shane or Danny Mounce. Danny had his frame done in London I think "holly wood" done it. It's the nicest powder job I've ever seen. Shane is pineygroveoffroad on here.

Re: best powder coating in Ky

Claytons powdercoat
He's in London 606-878-1882
He just did mine, he's good and real quick
830101c3b92d6abba6bb8ab63c90e137.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've heard good things about Final Finish in Morgantown. I met the owner when I worked at TS, really nice guy.

wizzo I talked to some guys in bowling green a few weeks ago and they were pretty eager to do it but couldn't show me any they had done and was too cheap to be true realy . I can't remember their names but have their # at work .