• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best th350 shifter

EddieHall

cheetah action shifter
Art carr sidewinder
Please give me yall's feedback.thanks eddie
Ls2 engine th350 trans standed valve body and toyota doubler 2.28 + 4.70.

EddieHall said:
cheetah action shifter
Art carr sidewinder
Please give me halls feedback.thanks eddie
Ls2 engine th350 trans standed valve body and toyota doubler 2.28 + 4.70.
I'm sorry I should probably keep this to my self but save yourself a lot of trouble and get rid of the yota cases.
I like the art Carr myself with the gates modified.

I hate to be a negative Nancy myself, but I have broken a dual Toyota case twice behind a V6 in a Samurai, when Bob that owned Moutainside Offroad park got his buggy, it had a 4.3 and Toyota cases, they put a 6.0 in it and broke the Toyota cases the first trip out.

The cases were originally behind a supercharged 3rz I have way to much money in them,I upgraded them to the max if I break them then atlas here I come

You better go ahead and put that atlas in it. You about to have way more to worry about than a trans shifter.

I have used about every type of shifter you can imagine. I have the dirt track style in mine now and honestly it's about the easiest. Art Carr is kinda the same principle but you can gate it to what you want.

I've been running the Hurst Quarter stick in all of mine. Simple and quick to run with removable lockouts. thumb.gif

I'm gonna post the cases and cross member go ahead a take the advise..
Here's what I've got tacoma custom frame ls2. Th350 front is a dynatrac hp60 zip locker super joints hubs etc.5.13s, rear 14bolt rear steer shaved grizzly locker super joints 5.13 etc king coilovers which atlas case would be best. oh yea 44 boggers and tsl's

EddieHall said:
Here's what I've got tacoma custom frame ls2. Th350 front is a dynatrac hp60 zip locker super joints hubs etc.5.13s, rear 14bolt rear steer shaved grizzly locker super joints 5.13 etc king coilovers which atlas case would be best. oh yea 44 boggers and tsl's
IMO 3.0 or 3.8 you will be able to get much more money for the duals if they aren't exploded! I've been there it sucks!

EddieHall said:

How are you planning on using the rig? With the boggers and Tsl's, it looks to be more bouncing than crawling IMO, so a 3:8 gear ratio would seem to be fine at this point. If you don't like the wheel speed, you can always swap to a higher gear ratio in the axles later. This setup would compensate for a lesser built motor and allow more trail riding.

I'll be using the truck some low speed and not to much fast the truck is pretty tall ..
I'm leaning toward the 3.8

EddieHall said:
I'll be using the truck some low speed and not to much fast the truck is pretty tall ..
I'm leaning toward the 3.8

Good, solid choice IMO, if you find that gear not tall enough, I have a complete set of 5.0 guts for an Atlas II. :dblthumb: