• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best tranny builder ?

buhlandy

alright guys i just got all my billet goodies and all in from suncoast for my trans in my 01 ram 2500 .... and lookin for a good transmission builder that will stand behind his work ..... i live in cleveland,tn and any where with in 2 hour of me will be worth it to me aslong as they are good and guarantee there work .....would be nice to find some one with experience with these transmissions too.....

I have all the suncoast mega-3 master kit with billet input .... every thing is from suncoast and still unopened in the original boxes .... just came in this morning lookin into billet intermediat and outputs but not sure if i need it or not

never heard of a 47re from ptc.... i now i i have a small fortune in just my parts ..... almost wish i had just ordered a ats stage 5 .... oh well .... this way i know what i have

Its a drive for you in Griffin Ga but he does ship. Jeff Garmon builds one of the best Dodge transmissions in the business he stands behind his work like no one you will ever find. You can check out his web site at http://www.garmonsdieseldrivetrain.com/ and give him a call he will be happy to talk to you about getting you a trans that will last. You can reach him at 404-557-4972. If you want someone that's going to stand behind the trans they build you want Jeff to build it, he is as stand up a guy as you'll ever find. Built a staged II for me and over 2 years and 3 months later we had problem with my torque converter from his old supplier. With out batting an eye he said get the truck up here and we'll fix it. I brought the truck back to him and not only did he give me a brand new converter but went completely through the trans front to back with everything new. Keep in mind this is 3 months after the warranty is up and gone. Tell me how many places would tell you sorry about your luck and offer to sell you a new trans again. Give him a call and see what you think and tell him Craig sent you

I know PTC makes billet converters from CTDs. I don,t know about other stuff. Just call Kenny or Lane.

Latest posts