• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best way to run rear steer

Re:

b.boyd said:
Unfortunately JJs pic is no longer current of what he had ;but, it was the same as mine which I have attached a picture of mine . The rest of the divider valves in that thread are different types of type 3 electric divider solenoid valves. All of which are simple and cost efficient. Also, attached picture of joystick mounted away from divider valve.

Can you tell me who sells the joystick your using?

Thanks

GONOVRIT said:
Someone make a setup for dual pumps on a 22re and I'll buy it :****:

There are (were?) kits to put Saginaw P pump on the pass side of the motor where the AC pump goes.

Or you could put the alternator over there, and run a steering pump in the existing alternator bracket if you wanted both pumps on the driver side.

TBItoy said:
There are (were?) kits to put Saginaw P pump on the pass side of the motor where the AC pump goes.

Or you could put the alternator over there, and run a steering pump in the existing alternator bracket if you wanted both pumps on the driver side.
I've done quite a bit of searching and haven't seen anything like that. Pass side would be ideal for me. My driver side is somewhat cluttered with reservoirs, coolers and a turbo.