• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Beware Copperhead fab

THE GUYrock

So back in November I ordered a set of beadlock inner rings so I build a different set of wheels. Payed 126.xx on Nov 17th. Then just out of curiosity to check shipping time I called on friday the 22nd and was told they'd ship by the 29th. I really needed them by that day and offered to pay more. Jason said no he'd just ship them on the 29th instead I asked if it were possible to refund since they hadn't been made yet and he said he didn't want to and that was it he told me I should buy another set elsewhere and resell the ones I bought from him. (Nice guy)

So I try to call him on the 6th to get a tracking #, no answer. Call next day and email, no answer. I wait till the 10th then every day until today I call and email with no response. I filed a paypal dispute, and finally just got pissed and called about a dozen times in a row and he answered like he was oblivious to everything. Blows off my issue and responds with "I thought you were just going to buy another set and that you didn't need them right away". Really man, F'ing really, it's almost a month later and you haven't even shipped them yet? He says he is not by a computer but will refund my money when he can. I said by tonight is the only accepted result since now I know he's a damn liar.

Calls a hour later saying he wants to send the rings and refund my money and I told him I don't even want his ****. I bought a set of locks from total metal innovation and had them in under a week and now have no use for anything from his company. I just want my money back. Said he'd do it anyways since the rings are just laying around his shop and he has no use or room for them. So we'll see. I'll update as things transpire

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

If they're laying around his shop why couldn't he ship them? Gotta love how some places don't give a **** about your order unless it's over 4-500 bucks.

i waited 3 months on model 3 hydro kit kept tellin me it shipped, i orderd kit from swag offroad and told them to just refund money it was a lesson learned! they wouldnt answer emails or phone after a month of asking where it is. i turned them into paypay and i got bout half the kit, hole in the box lost parts i needed. so i have a partial model 3 hydro kit if anyone needs one! fawk copperhead fab

I had a bad experience to. I purchased the kit he sells to convert a pro tools bender over to air over hydro. While the product showed up on my doorstep in a timely manner the quality was less than stellar. Not only were the holes in the brackets cut with a torch instead of a drill, who ever did it must have been blind because the holes weren't close at all. Even better was the holes were not even circular...more like pie shaped :eek:..I had to clean up all the holes and modify the spacers for a better fit.. He refunded some of my money.. I would never buy anything again from them.

They have gone down hill since it is not their main business. I quit buying from them as a supplier due to quality and untimely shipping. They hotshot cars to pay the bills and cut stuff on their down time. :****:

Re:

It sucks to see that happen to shops. The beadlocks I already had from him are great. But I reuse to put a companies name out when they treat us like crap.

He did respond when I involved paypal and paypal is processing my refund. He called me around 8pm again and said he had sent it so we'll see if it clears in a few days.

b.boyd said:
I had a bad experience to. I purchased the kit he sells to convert a pro tools bender over to air over hydro. While the product showed up on my doorstep in a timely manner the quality was less than stellar. Not only were the holes in the brackets cut with a torch instead of a drill, who ever did it must have been blind because the holes weren't close at all. Even better was the holes were not even circular...more like pie shaped :eek:..I had to clean up all the holes and modify the spacers for a better fit.. He refunded some of my money.. I would never buy anything again from them.

X2 I bought the air over hydro kit and it was a joke. Nothing fit. All holes were jagged torch cuts and all undersize.

I had the same issue a few years back with some tabs/brackets and other stuff. I think around a $300 order. Every time I talked to him he would say it is shipping out today. Took around 6 weeks to get it shipped. STILL MAKES ME MAD AS HELL JUST THINKING BOUT IT!!

I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN!!! and IF IT WAS LEFT UP TO ME, NOWONE ELSE WOULD. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR LIEING ABOUT IT SO MANY TIMES!!!!

THIS COMPANY SUXXXXXXX! :ban:

Ok Rant over!

NEVER from them AGAIN!!! The only company I have ever felt like this and I have had some bad deals with others, BUT THIS COMPANY SUXXXXX...

Ok, thats it.

I had a buddy of mine buy centers from them...they took forever and the cut quality was so bad on the centers I had to weld and re-machine the OD's on them. They where over 3/8" out of round and had a very rough cut finish like it was done in a rush and the lug holes didn't run with the OD. They acted shocked when we bitched .. we where short on time so we fixed the parts and put them on the "don't buy from" list.

Re:

That was actually my biggest concern with them if I had got the parts. I was worried about the new inner rings mating up to my existing outers. He emailed me saying he is sending the inners anyways just to show good face so we'll see. I don't expect to ever get them honestly

I ordered some h1 wheel centers from them. If you stack them they were not the same size. One was actually slightly bent.

Re:

So yeah it's been over a month and nothing. At least I got most of my money back. My buddy bought 2 sets of beadlocks from him the same week I did and is still waiting. 2 months and nothing, he's filed a claim with his credit card and BBB.

I bought my centers from him and had a similar incident. After I waited a week I contacted him and he told me there was a 7-10 day machining wait. Got them and wished I would have ordered the centers from Great Lake Offroad. I ordered my rings from them and were 10x the quality. My centers still had metal slag around the circles in the pattern.