• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BIg Al's Buggy

[size=10pt]ATTA BOY BIG AL.[/size] :woot: :woot: Sux the video didn't have any audio. I want to hear that bitch screamin for the hills. :woot: :woot: :woot:

Talk about ground clearance, you should never scratch anything under the buggy.

Looks Great

When and where will be the unveiling of the "Widowmaker" Big Al? :dunno: I want to be there when that bitch struts her stuff. :driving:

Nobody seems to like the big ole rock bouncing rigs anymore but I think it is fawkin awesome :dblthumb:

Its the type of rig that make women grab up their kids and run type :driving:

seen it in person today. this is one bad rig :****:. this baby is gonna really knock the shine off of some of it's competitors. good work Al, and sorry for us hindering you today.

everyone needs to see it in person before they pass judgement it is one sweet ride with the best of the best fab and components :****: :****: :****:

junktrader said:
seen it in person today. this is one bad rig :****:. this baby is gonna really knock the shine off of some of it's competitors. good work Al, and sorry for us hindering you today.

thank's guy's

What all is he doing to Cantrell's rig? Post up some more pics of all the projects he has going in the shop ;D

Alan, in the first picture, is that his anti-roll bar that is 2" holes drilled? If so, [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]S O N [/size] [/size] [/size] [/size] :eek: