• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Big shocks reviews

865yota

I got a friend looking at buying the new big shocks all over facebook for his bouncer.I know there is better shocks but does anybody have any kind of review or running these shocks.

that's odd I googled Big shock review and this came up, and, I do not have an account- try it now I fixed the link

I skimmed over the review and have a question. How the hell do you preload the springs? or Do you need a spring compressor to preload them, then install the upper coil seat?

RustyC said:
I skimmed over the review and have a question. How the hell do you preload the springs? or Do you need a spring compressor to preload them, then install the upper coil seat?

I say you are correct. I also say that would suck.

They look like cheap shocks that you put on a show truck or a mud whomper.

Also no wear band on the piston, just O-rings. No thanks.

the mega trucks are constantly breaking them, personally watched a couple break. if you walk around a few of the trucks you are bound to see a couple of bent heims on the shock end. I don't know if its because they build the link suspension different and it binds the heim or if it's the weight of jumping all the time. I'd call them over-priced junk

Love mine!!. Been running 16in(2.5) on 47's for 5yrs now. I like the fact it has heims, and hydro lines for the remote resivor. If it does break you can change it, o rings wear out like any other shock parts that wear out. Seen tons of broke fox and others on the trails. I think it has a lot to do with the set up.

Latest posts