• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fox shocks

June dog

Who has the best price on replacement shafts for 16" fox 2.0 shocks? I've got a bad spot in one of my shafts and need a new one.

bad80cj said:
you said shaft! :rolf:

I just got the shaft. Sum bitch came in today, only problem is, they told me $76.99 with shipping. I go to check my invoice and it says $249.99!!! The cock sucker sent me a complete shock!! Dammit man... now I'm over drawn in my checking, have to send the mother ****er back, and they don't think I'll have the part I ordered in time to make our Harlan trip we planned over a friggin month ago. Everytime I try to save a dollar it cost me out the ass!!

June dog said:
I just got the shaft. Sum bitch came in today, only problem is, they told me $76.99 with shipping. I go to check my invoice and it says $249.99!!! The cock sucker sent me a complete shock!! Dammit man... now I'm over drawn in my checking, have to send the mother ****er back, and they don't think I'll have the part I ordered in time to make our Harlan trip we planned over a friggin month ago. Everytime I try to save a dollar it cost me out the ass!!

Them high dollar race parts'll cost'ya.

Latest posts