• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bikini bottoms offroad park?

Eddyj

So it looks like I could drive out of my way, lose sleep, and put myself behind schedule and catch srrs in dyersburg. Is it worth it? I posted over in the comp section but it doesn't get a lot of traffic. Anybody at the SXS race today?
I've been to a couple of races I enjoyed. I was wondering if the park was up to par with the others in the south?
Like I said I will not have my buggy or SXS so just spectating.

Eddyj said:
So it looks like I could drive out of my way, lose sleep, and put myself behind schedule and catch srrs in dyersburg. Is it worth it? I posted over in the comp section but it doesn't get a lot of traffic. Anybody at the SXS race today?
I've been to a couple of races I enjoyed. I was wondering if the park was up to par with the others in the south?
Like I said I will not have my buggy or SXS so just spectating.

No way I would.

I wouldn't classify myself hardcore :tc. But I don't mind going to a comp and giving up a day of wheeling to watch the big boys hit a hill. I also throughly enjoy steeling ideals off the high end buggies. So I would classify myself a lowball :tc

Sorry it took me so long to answer you back on the comp page. It's nothing like the parks they normally race at. There isn't any rocks at all. It's all steep dirt climbs and mud holes. The only rocks there are brought in or concrete slabs.

He wouldn't do ****. His turd don't run. But I can say I know where he's comin from. I'd be Fukin miserable goin to watch a comp and not ride. But from what I hear some dip stick rolled his buggy on flat ground! Haha. But it was a well built chassis so he's ok. :stir:

kushKrawlin said:
He wouldn't do ****. His turd don't run. But I can say I know where he's comin from. I'd be Fukin miserable goin to watch a comp and not ride. But from what I hear some dip stick rolled his buggy on flat ground! Haha. But it was a well built chassis so he's ok. :stir:
ahhahahahhashahahhahahah!

Yeah I wouldn't either but I'm driving through dyersburg today. I was just asking if anybody knew if the "hills" are worth watching.

Maybe some can answer this. I see this place normally would not have climbs like this, and that Srrs has brought in some slabs and what not to make the "hills". When they do something like this would they normally leave the newly created hill at the park for use by people at the park?

So I went spent about 1.5 hours. I watched the second hill. It was a good hill about 50% made it look easy, other 50% broke.

FlatlandFSJ said:
Maybe some can answer this. I see this place normally would not have climbs like this, and that Srrs has brought in some slabs and what not to make the "hills". When they do something like this would they normally leave the newly created hill at the park for use by people at the park?
Yes usually the park is the one buying and building the hill Srrs just kinda gives them some pointers or an outline of what they need for a race hill!

Anyone heard of a slight accident there last night in the camp grounds? Edit:: never mind I found out it is a difference place.

RockHales said:
Anyone heard of a slight accident there last night in the camp grounds? Edit:: never mind I found out it is a difference place.

I camped all weekend an didnt hear of anything happening??? ???

tommy450r said:
I camped all weekend an didnt hear of anything happening??? ???
you even quoted after I edited it :dblthumb: Like my edit in your quote said I found out it was not the same place, Trails end is what I had heard about where the azz hat ran over some people.

I went back today and took my entire crew to do the zip line. Bob gave us a reasonable group rate and opened on a weekday. Nice people and a nice park. Park is geared more toward mud and trail rides, but th y do have 3 nasty hills.

Latest posts