• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BK Buggy Build

BustedKnucklefilms said:
I am a little disappointed in fuel cell size.
We ran out of fuel on the way back to the truck at the end of the day and a 5 gallon jug filled it completely up from empty

Can't believe I've been missing this thread but if you're saying your cell is only 5 gal that is going to get old real quick. I gave 7 gallons a try my first go around and could not stand it. I'm at about 17 now.

Sweet rig! You should be proud!

Its going back to the shop for a bigger Fuel Cell. Nick stands behind his product. When I told him it only held 5 gallons and I asked for 10 he said bring it back and he will take care of it :dblthumb:. And that is why I waited this long for him to build it.

Re: Re: Re:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Hit me up and lets go. :driving:
Sometime mid January, I will hollar at you! Get yer bugs worked out and bigger fuel capacity and we will hit Area 51 and eat some rocks!

Re:

infamous1 said:
Sick rig man!!!!!! How do you like the air intake beside you? Is the noise bad? Considered doin that to mine.

Thanks! I wouldnt have it any other way. no worries splashing through mud and water when the intake is turned around. I can't hear much over the headers so the noise is minimal LOL

Re:

I actually enjoy watching you drive. You have my mentality with wheeling. Go over it with as little effort as possible, making it look easy....and you're not on the rev limiter comin out the top every time. But you have a v8 to mash if you need the wheelspeed. Awesome man!

TacomaJD said:
I actually enjoy watching you drive. You have my mentality with wheeling. Go over it with as little effort as possible, making it look easy....and you're not on the rev limiter comin out the top every time. But you have a v8 to mash if you need the wheelspeed. Awesome man!

I agree!!

FullThrottle89 said:
Is it gonna hit the bounty hill at AOP?

I doubt it will be ready by then. It still needs a ton of tuning on the suspension. Probably wont compete until the KOH shootout in Feb.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
I doubt it will be ready by then. It still needs a ton of tuning on the suspension. Probably wont compete until the KOH shootout in Feb.
Have Ya had any issues with the steering res back like that?? I'm dam near about to do that. Tryin to mount it "above it or infront of it" like psc recommends is Fukin a nightmare in my set up. Would hate to move it again and not work. I may have missed if u have already talked about it. Thanks! Badass buggy for sure. Gotta be an awesome feelin !!!

Re:

TacomaJD said:

yeah its called having a v8

BustedKnucklefilms said:
no disrespect at all brother but ya might look into a little more separation with your front links looks a little close at the frame side I would say move the uppers up just a bit ,would help get rid of that wheel hop in the frontend , just my 2 cents otherwise looks like a bad machine for sure :dblthumb:

Latest posts