• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BK Buggy Build

Re:

He was chunking just as much at the camera guy too....but the visibility was great with that access area

Eric Hagan......I mean Kel Lawrence

Just noticed what you was talkin bout I think!! Dam I have been really Thinkin bout cuttin holes and covering with lexan or somthing. I can't imagine how awesome it is to be able to see everything like that!! Dam that's flashemifyougotem

BNBOFFROAD said:
no disrespect at all brother but ya might look into a little more separation with your front links looks a little close at the frame side I would say move the uppers up just a bit ,would help get rid of that wheel hop in the frontend , just my 2 cents otherwise looks like a bad machine for sure :dblthumb:

I noticed that as well. I think we have room to move them a bit. We shall see. Everything in this buggy is tight.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
I noticed that as well. I think we have room to move them a bit. We shall see. Everything in this buggy is tight.
first bouncer that doesn't have to hit **** WFO to actually climb ......... I like it

TacomaJD said:
Dang, the ruts at the bottom of the first rock face have gotten deep. I crawled that hill a few times when I was there earlier this year and probably couldn't now since your chunk was dragging and I have shorter tires than you.

His chunk is also about twice as big as yours... :****:

Re:

Josh, I am working on a very technical hill for people like you. I am personally gonna take you to the good rock sections next time you come out.

The hill is a little tight and has some lions den-like qualities. Multiple outs for the crawler, bouncer or easy line type fellas. I am starting on it this January and hope to finish it in February.

Re:

Day yes, Eve no. Let me work some magic real quick like.

Re: Re: BK Buggy Build

bad80cj said:
your gonna get him divorced! :****:
Divorced no. Sleeping on the couch, yes.

I am in for New Years. Bring some freaking memory cards Matt! :)

I will get in touch with Tyler. We may be the only ones in the park. IE, they are closed, but I will pull all strings that I can to make it happen. I will send you a text in the am.

They are closed on eve, open on New Years Day.

Let me know if there is an open seat. If not, I will bring the Super Duty or the Four Wheeler to get around.

New Climb at Stoney
BUSTED KNUCKLE BUGGY vs. TERRACE HILTON

I still dont think I have all of the air out of the cooling system. I tends to get hot.
What are the tricks to getting the air out? I backed it up a hill and filled up the radiator? Running a dual pass radiator with no thermostat. Do i need a restrictor plate in place of a thermostat to slow the water down?

The restriction may help keep the coolant in the radiator longer.....cooling it down. I've heard the rear mounts are pretty finicky on air bubbles though.

Latest posts