• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Black Friday snow run

Planing on heading to elbe on sat morning.Was wondering if the road to the orv area was to bad for 2 wheel drive tow rig was it ok to park down below at the lions club?,community center.without being towed or infringing on someones property.I vaguely remember someone saying it was ok but not sure.

This is going to be fun. Is everyone fairly well built? I know Jakob's rig fairly well and mine is the usual Grand Cherocan on 38s....

Anyone know where good dinner can be found between Evans and Elbe?

Mad dogs in bonny lake is pretty good to

The atmospehere is kinda rude, but the food here is killer! Haha!

All kidding aside (food is no jaking matter)

Mt Hyway out by my place has Varsity Pizza. Good pizza sammiches and beer. Eatonville has Brunos, good burgers and beer. Eatonville has the Port also, beer and beans. The cruiser cafee in eatonville kicks ass too. Across from the grocery store and is a diner/burger spot.

Lots of food in Orting too.

You wanna meet us up for pizza Brad?

Well, 3 out of 4 ARB's were working reliably. Not used to the power of a Jeep I jumped it a bit and didn't get off the gas before coming down and broke the rear pinion yoke. My Dodge is giving the impression it's about to **** the bed. Front dig got me off the trail and to the trailer!
All in all a good day of wheeling! :redneck:

Well, 3 out of 4 ARB's were working reliably. Not used to the power of a Jeep I jumped it a bit and didn't get off the gas before coming down and broke the rear pinion yoke. My Dodge is giving the impression it's about to **** the bed. Front dig got me off the trail and to the trailer!
All in all a good day of wheeling! :redneck:

**** Rus, youy gotta stop dialing in GOOD rigs and trading them for new headaches.

That toyota had a BRAND new rear axle. Looks like you be building rear axle number 2 now?

Put a toyota diff in it and it wont have that problem!:beer:

**** Rus, youy gotta stop dialing in GOOD rigs and trading them for new headaches.

That toyota had a BRAND new rear axle. Looks like you be building rear axle number 2 now?

Put a toyota diff in it and it wont have that problem!:beer:

X2... The Runner got it done today. Had a blast, didn't break but the front fender is barely hanging on.

My little trip was probably the shortest trip to Elbe I've ever had but it was probably the most fun. My cousin loved it too, had a great time.

So brad you got any doors kicking around?:redneck:

Latest posts