• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

blacksheep a daddy

cash talks

:****:
7lb. 3.8oz and 19 inch long baby boy. still no name as of right now. congrats to the new mom and dad

congats kelly
being a dad is a full time job, my son was 3 days old when we went on our first wheelin trip
(home from the hospital,his mom was pissed)

his name" BONES" could he ever live up to it ?

Matt O. said:
Awesome, nice work Kelly!
Yeah if it's the night I think it was. Hannibal Inn. he locked Miles out and when we did get in he was sleeping and Michelle was a bit red in the face. :****:

Congrats again buddy, happy for you two

Bones said:
Yeah if it's the night I think it was. Hannibal Inn. he locked Miles out and when we did get in he was sleeping and Michelle was a bit red in the face. :****:

Congrats again buddy, happy for you two
Oh yeah, I was there for that too. Forgot about that. :woot:

something with a K.
Like Kash
Kale
Keagan "kegger"
Kendrick "Ken"
Klayton "Klay"
Actually looking for a classic or older name to give him.

Right now he is still in observation, he has a hole in his lung, some air got outside his lung and starting smashing it. They sucked it out with a syringe adn are watching him to see if it comes back. If it does He's going to have to get a chest tube and go to another hospital with an infant ICU. She still hasn't seen him which is freaking her out.

If you have some suggestions for names post them up. Of course I've already heard all the stupid ones, but throw them up anyway. We now have 16 hours to name him or the hospital is levied a fine by the state of KS laughing1

http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/boys-names-1-k.html

That a tough one.

Kent
Karl
Kevin
Kyle
Kelly Jr.

K ****s up a lot of decent names and makes them chicks names....Kris, Kory.....Kelly :flipoff1: