• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Blacksheep Q & D redo

my cv is at the tcase, i did save the 1410 if you need it and the yoke that held it in(i hope i said that right) anyway wasnt i supposed to have the cv at the tcase, **** i hope so that bitch cost me 475, and he used the shaft kelly gave me. i will break down the payment on monday so everyone can tell me i got screwed.

if he used my 1410 shaft and weld yoke, I can't seem to think you got a great deal. wow. the yoke for the tcase is about $80 or so, so you have about 400 in a cv and assembly. I made the rest of the shaft. Yep, if you wanna send me the yoke and weld yoke/joint, I'll do $90 on it.

crossmember for shocks and center limiter
shockcrossmember.jpg

spider cover, finally put the legs on it
rearend.jpg

cut out the old center link braces and center limiter mount and am going to cap off with a new plate that is flat and ties both together. this will be the new center bump pad.
futurebumppad.jpg

I need another 13" travel shock.

You gonna pony up and put them CO's on the back ?? ;D

Good to see you getting your rig together man. Spend the time to get it together so you can let it sit.... while you work on other stuff then just load and wheel when you want !! 8)

yup, kind of trying to do it all the way "right" this time. still cutting some corners on making it pretty because I plan on a buggy some day. I am most def backhalving it this winter and 3 seater/rear steering it. that is why I feel bad for taking time to even **** with the frame side mounts much.
I sold those C/O's months ago. I will buy another set when I do a buggy. free coils are where its at for the sheep, though

The coils wont hinder you.... you can make it work. I look forward to seeing the newset version tearing it up man !! 8)

no worky tonight, gotta make somone happy ::)
I did tie the cell mount into the new shock/limit crossmember, nice painting in the dark
cellmounttiein.jpg

here is the rear center bump. I hate the thought of hanging a bump stop off of one little 3/8" stud and not having it get ripped right off, so I sandwich plated mine. 3/8" top, 1/4" bottom. nyloc. should stay. you can also see the new bump pad/link brace in the pic.
rearbump.jpg

and here is the rear done all except bolting the shocks in. I only have 1, so I need to buy another before installing.
reardone.jpg

Dood... the black sheep is going to actually be black instead of brown !!! :flipoff1:

Looks good man, I like that idea of sandwich plating your bump... you saved your self some hassle , your right that 1 bolt mount crap sucks... side load and lose a 25 dollar bumpstop. Sucks. Glad to see you getting that beast together man, cant wait for the first round of airborne testing :eek:

blacksheep10 said:
does that pic above make it look like I've welded to it so much that its smiley face warped? :eek:
EVERYTHING the more you look at it in the pic looks crooked or out of whack somehow. :flipoff1: You put that frame on a table and squared it all back up after the tree in Disney right? ;D

You really need to cut that cooler cage I built before Cass off. It looks like ****! It's crooked! Did I mention it looks like ****. I don't care if I did it drunk or sober I dont remember. But I do remember doing it and standing back and laughing saying "Wow, that looks like ****!"

So if I come up and do something else and make it look cool then I can cut it off? :flipoff1:

I've laid my mark on a few rigs. The crooked bar on the back of Kurts (didn't you cut it off and move it?) And the hydromount bar on Ben's front axle as well as helped him build all of his links. And on Tuesday night I cut a huge by huge hole in Cabots floor. And Todd let me weld up a clearance piece on his front top link. See all of that qualifies me to critisize all builds and hell a pro at it if I build my own. :popcorn:

Latest posts