• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bluzuk80 Ftoy 4seater project ROCKLIMO

Thanks Bradley. It looks tall than it really is but it will come down a good bit with weight, in the pics it only has motor,trans and one case. Those alcans are new and should settle a lil, plus the 42s are gone this weekend and 39 krawlers are goin on. It will never be that low on leafs but a four link could be in the future.

I don't know why it looks tall, but it does in pics??

They're 3" springs and 42"s and that's it.

With no skins, no grill, and the chassis mounted high off the low frame, it does look tall??
If the chassis was any lower you wouldt have 3" above your helmet and te tcase would be shoved up the passengers ass more than it is already.

Timmy's bringing sexy back with the stickies :D

I know its weird, if those springs were on a truck you might fit 35s on it. When I get the weight and some skins on it will look better. **** its missing the rear case, crossmembers, about 20 ft of dom, battery, fuel cell and FOUR people having a damn good time. might even haul Kevins kyacks on top of this expedition machine.

Got a lil done this week. Dash bar in and welded. winch plate/ crossmember in place and welded. Orbital mounted, all the hoses installed. Steering shaft built. front spring mounts welded and starting boxing up. Mounted the Krawlers today( Thanks MattO)

[attachment deleted by admin]

all the steering is done, had some braided stainless lines made from the brake mc to the front axle, and one made from the clutch mc to slave cylinder yesterday. Installed another bar forward of the dash bar, built a small stinger, gusseted up everything possible. Still lack alot but its comin along.

Re: Bluzuk80 Ftoy 4seater project ROCKLIMO

Sweet pile of parts you got! Cant wait to see it finished its gonna be probably one of the nicest F-TOYs i have ever seen :dblthumb: :driving: