• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired BMW Buggy $28,000

enough about bob this is a bad ass mochine fo sure wish i had the money glws.

Admin please delete...Bob is obviously suffering from temporary insanity. Deleting will prevent possibility of future civil action.

TOO MANY CRACK HEADS UP IN HERE[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]! :afro:

Re: Re: Re: BMW Buggy $28,000

scottlang said:
im from alabama we dont spell much but you no that :dblthumb: oh and back at ya :flipper:

Lmao that's funny ****.

Hate to see the ole Beamer rock rod go! Always been a meticulously maintained, dependable rig, everytime I've seen it on the trail. GLWS Bob, this buggy will be a buyer's money well spent for sure!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

TTT[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt] thumb.gif[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

[size=10pt]Here's a video Matt shot last summer at the G.A.P. The first pass up the ledge was really my second time climbing the wall. I wanted to try to "Crawl It" because I had been told it was impossible to crawl the wall, and that the steepest part was the middle. I wish I had more videos of my rig, but I am normally the one shooting videos for everybody else.[/size][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size]

http://youtu.be/usv_CRMNd1E

We need to make another run to Tennessee before this buggy goes away. :****: :driving: :dblthumb: :dblthumb: