• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bob standage roll over

dr drae said:
wow, what happened? musta got knocked out and the rig kept runnin?

When the buggy hit nose first it slamed his head into his the cage. Ran over one person and two buggies. He got a broken nose and two ribs or something close to that.

Question: How do you stop something designed to drive over anything?

Answer: Hope that it gets stuck on more buggies before it hits crowds of people!

Jeeze, thats nuts! Maybe the comp rigs like that should start running the remote kill switches like monster trucks do!

~T.J.

84Toyota4x4 said:
Question: How do you stop something designed to drive over anything?

Answer: Hope that it gets stuck on more buggies before it hits crowds of people!

Jeeze, thats nuts! Maybe the comp rigs like that should start running the remote kill switches like monster trucks do!

~T.J.
x2 thats a good idea that looked carzy

yeah crazy stuff i expect that video to end up changing the rules eventually.

i think one issue would be the amount of trained individuals to monitor each course as this sport is made up of many courses spread over a lot of area. not like a monster truck show where there is only one thing happening at a time and one person can see it all.

to apply this to rockcrawling it would take like 15 individual setups with trained monitors for each. each on a different frequency or however that **** works. and each vehicle would have to have the equipment to match that could take the beating it would recieve.

:corn:

Hip said:
yeah crazy stuff i expect that video to end up changing the rules eventually.

i think one issue would be the amount of trained individuals to monitor each course as this sport is made up of many courses spread over a lot of area. not like a monster truck show where there is only one thing happening at a time and one person can see it all.

to apply this to rockcrawling it would take like 15 individual setups with trained monitors for each. each on a different frequency or however that **** works. and each vehicle would have to have the equipment to match that could take the beating it would recieve.

:corn:
I wonder if they could make each team responsible, team to provide a mandatory spotter per rig, that guy has the kill switch?