• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

'Bout fuggin time....

P

If its free, its P
USA6x6 went belly up finally. Daniel was a fuggin douche bag and ripped off alot of people and continued to for years. I love seeing someone get what they deserve.

I can't believe that so many people got ****ed by him. I bought some pressed centers and rock rings from him and I got them in three day's. I guess I just lucked out. :dunno:

I tried early on 2 times to deal with him.. I owe him a thank you because he ****ed my **** up enough that I went and found HIS source on alot of **** he was getting and made a good amount of money in one summer selling the same **** he was on PBB cheaper. laughing1

You'd think he'd listen and start doing right by folks in the community ( as word of mouth travels like wildfire in the off road community ) but nope, he kept on with the same shitty business practices and bad decisions, false promises

New business... New name... same asshats.

I heard he was getting into the "diff covers my way" thing...

ANGRY DIFF COVERS --- USA 666
buy now---get scammed later

I can see the full page ad in Crawl right now! laughing1

P said:
USA6x6 went belly up finally. Daniel was a fuggin douche bag and ripped off alot of people and continued to for years. I love seeing someone get what they deserve.

thanks for not linking this thread too...and.....

welcome to 3 weeks ago.....

:flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
In case you don't know...

NOT THIS DANIEL!!! it is another Daniel from where, Utah?

Please don't get the two mixed up. ;D
You are just the douche bag from Alabama :flipoff1:

Sorry, way to easy ;D

For Ricky's sake, I hope that they truly do have a new issue coming out soon.

I **should** see brandon next weekend so I'll find out wtf is up. He'll shoot me straight...

Latest posts