• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

When was the last time you wheeled? (Call out thread)

When was the last time you wheeled?

• In the last month

Votes: 37 41.1%
  • Sometime in 2018

Votes: 32 35.6%
  • Last Year

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • It's been a few years, I just like to troll on Hardline and give my unsolicited advice.

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • When Myspace was cool

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
I havent drove my rig offroad since Oct 2015 :'(

I just haven't had the money and time to finish since starting college full time, getting married, and having a baby.

I graduate college in 6 days and its second on the list to get done! So I hope to be wheeling by spring 2019.

Dwill817 said:
I havent drove my rig offroad since Oct 2015 :'(

I just haven't had the money and time to finish since starting college full time, getting married, and having a baby.

I graduate college in 6 days and its second on the list to get done! So I hope to be wheeling by spring 2019.

Hey man been there done that. Back in 2005 I put my jeep away for 3 years so I can concentrate on school. Didn't have a fiance or wife, just whores, but same difference. Just get back in it once that **** is done.

I've been out on wheeling weekends a few times this year. Still not with my Turd though. Sadly my time for working on it has dried up really badly. To much "life" keeping me busy

Depends on what is counted. Parks are quite a ways away for me, so I have a pretty kickass creek behind the shop that runs about 1.2 miles over 190 acres. Sometimes the boy and I just get in the jeep and cruise around the creek and climb hills, sometimes I take a rzr and go up stuff or drive trails fast. As for parks, Smorr in May maybe? Disney this year, Alabama this year, KOH this year. Short course racing with the 9Yo boy is consuming a lot of time, and is a hoot seeing him drive and do well against older kids with better stuff.

Last weekend at BKORP. Might go somewhere next weekend. I haven't gotten to go as much this year as I did last year. Hopefully it changes after we get through this big ass trade show.